[WIP] Bespin: Cloud City v2.0

Started by Shazam, July 07, 2013, 05:20:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Well, after wanting to make my own custom Cloud City forever, with help from Republic Commando and Gold Man, I am finally going to do it. I finally got BFBuilder and Zero Editor working properly, so wish me luck!

So far, it's coming along great for my first map.
[spoiler](Sorry for the low quality)

[/spoiler]

As you can see, I've added some bridges across the courtyard connecting various parts of the map that weren't connected before, and you can now get to some places (without grenades or a jetpack) that you couldn't get to in the stock Cloud City. I also plan to add more decor to the map, as I have had some suggestions to do so. I may add Bespin locals, but I honestly have no clue how to do that... I could tell you everything else I plan on changing or modifying, but where's the fun in that?  ;)

Gold Man, Republic Commando and I are all brainstorming together to make this enjoyable for everyone, so please let us know what things you would like to be added or changed to make your Cloud City experience better!

Oh, and for those of you who don't like my Cloud City skin (I'm not offended...it's crazy), if requested I can make a version with the stock Cloud City skin.

I would prefer it in a stock skin, Shazam. Looks pretty cool. Good job.  :tu:

Ask your friendly WgT member about joining today!

OK, I think I'm going to make this with the stock Cloud City skin instead of my crazy one.  I forgot that my modding taste is very different compared to most people.  :shrug:

Quote from: Shazam on July 08, 2013, 12:01:12 AM
OK, I think I'm going to make this with the stock Cloud City skin instead of my crazy one.
Cool! Perhaps you can even make the textures look like you are fighting in Cloud City.

Well, I haven't been working on this map for a long time.  I decided to make a different Bespin map.

I'm working on a new WIP map that's basically Cloud City with added Bespin: Platforms objects.

I'll probably post some screenshots later, but here's a video I took while I was testing with a friend. (Sorry for the lag and bad quality...)

http://www.xfire.com/video/60ad74