Assets Needed

Started by Shazam, July 06, 2012, 08:50:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
July 06, 2012, 08:50:07 AM Last Edit: July 06, 2012, 08:55:14 AM by ✫Şђã·Żäм✫
I'm making my custom sides this week. (Even though I haven't really started...) There are a few assets that I need, if you have any clue to their where-abouts I would greatly appreciate some feedback.

@SleepKiller: If you see this, I would like your blue Rebel pilot used in the Cloud City duel map.

@Unit 33: Could you please post some pictures or attach some TGAs of Rebel troopers and Pilots that are *completed*

@Anyone else: If anyone has the assets for Keenmike's "Crazy CIS Droids" that is *fixed*, not the one in the downloads section.

Any skins used for anything publicly will be given credit for. I will only release this publicly upon request or interest.

Thanks!  :happy:

--

If any of these cannot be found, no worries. I have backup skins, but these are the ones I would like.

July 06, 2012, 09:36:50 AM #1 Last Edit: July 06, 2012, 02:26:09 PM by Unit 33
The stuff that's currently in production will be completed and uploaded tomorrow-maybe.

EDIT
Here is a selection of the stuff.... you want any of these?

Credits go to Unit 33 for all skins, Icemember for the Katarn Armoured Alliance Rebel.

July 06, 2012, 01:19:08 PM #2 Last Edit: July 09, 2012, 09:27:14 AM by ✫Şђã·Żäм✫
Great work, unfortuanally these aren't my kind of style. I am using an older model that I found for the Vanguard. Right now all I am concerned about is the pilot and the other assets posted above.

Thanks Unit! :happy:

I saw this request in my PMs.