What is your #1 favorite stock unit?

Started by Phobos, January 26, 2013, 06:30:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What is your most favorite stock unit for SWBF?

Rebel Soldier
Rebel Vanguard
Rebel Pilot
Rebel Marksman
Wookiee Smuggler
Stormtrooper
Shocktrooper
Imperial Pilot
Scout Trooper
Dark Trooper
Clone Trooper
Arc Trooper
Clone Pilot
Clone Sharpshooter
Jet Trooper
Super Battle Droid
Assault Droid
Pilot Droid
Assassin Droid
Droideka
I love Rebel Rocket the most. I really enjoy almost every unit except Driodeka and Clone Pilot.

I enjoy rebel vanguard the most as hitting two people with seperate rockets is brilliantly satisfying and I enjoy using mines as I they they add some tactics to the game. The single rocket trick is useful to trick people into thinking you've fired but I hardly ever use it.
On PS2 I also used to choose the sniper but when I first came online I had very poor internet so have never gotten good with them again. Probe droids can be fun though.
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

I voted reb rocket but i like snipers,jet,emp and reb pilots.Wookie pwns!!!

Clone Jet, Imperial Shock and then clone sharpeshooter (with 212th skin on)...

"Better not be at all than not be noble" - Lord Alfred Tennyson
https://www.facebook.com/SWBFGamers
https://twitter.com/swbfuniverse

Quote from: {PLA}gdh92 on January 27, 2013, 04:35:52 AM
I enjoy rebel vanguard the most as hitting two people with seperate rockets is brilliantly satisfying and I enjoy using mines as I they they add some tactics to the game. The single rocket trick is useful to trick people into thinking you've fired but I hardly ever use it.
On PS2 I also used to choose the sniper but when I first came online I had very poor internet so have never gotten good with them again. Probe droids can be fun though.
Thats exactly the same for me :P
Quote from: Disciple on January 27, 2013, 05:10:21 AM
I voted reb rocket but i like snipers,jet,emp and reb pilots.Wookie pwns!!!
Unless you are having a bad day :P

I liked all the snipers overall because when I used to play, nearly everyone was a rocket. People didn't appreciate it and I barely had any health against those mines but I didn't mind. The sniper was great.

And then all of a sudden all the newbies were snipers. Lost interest in the game because I didn't like the other classes. I think around then I discovered Call of Duty 4, which i went crazy on.

#TYBG