What is your #1 favorite stock unit?

Started by Phobos, January 26, 2013, 06:30:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What is your most favorite stock unit for SWBF?

Rebel Soldier
Rebel Vanguard
Rebel Pilot
Rebel Marksman
Wookiee Smuggler
Stormtrooper
Shocktrooper
Imperial Pilot
Scout Trooper
Dark Trooper
Clone Trooper
Arc Trooper
Clone Pilot
Clone Sharpshooter
Jet Trooper
Super Battle Droid
Assault Droid
Pilot Droid
Assassin Droid
Droideka
Mine is Dark Trooper with Rebel Pilot as a close second.

Rebel pilot. Then Darktrooper, after that any of the 4 snipers since I love to snipe.

Cool Topic  :tu: Shock Trooper for me, Second would be rep sniper or imp sniper, both are the same to me really.

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." -Bilbo Baggins

Scout trooper, Shock trooper, than Wookie.

Dark trooper Jet Trooper Clone Pilot and most of all ....... the super battle droid hes assum

Assassin Droid. The gun looks cooler than the rest and for some reason I always seem to be more accurate with it. Maybe it's the robotic precision. :P
Formerly:
{Alpha}Gen.Ultimo
[212]Cpl.Ultimo
WUSi.Whisper

January 26, 2013, 07:42:28 PM #6 Last Edit: January 26, 2013, 08:12:57 PM by {Alpha}Gold Man
Droid Pilot FTW. Then again, Clone Pilot was my beginning with the Pilot class. :P In order, here's my favourite to least favourite:

-Droid Pilot
-Rebel Pilot
-Clone Pilot
-Imperial Pilot

Stormie, DP, Vanguard, SBD, CT, CJ/DT in that order. I'm not a good sniper anymore but I guess I would have to pick the Clone Sniper. I used to love the Zappy.

Quote from: Roxas on January 26, 2013, 07:57:00 PM
I used to love the Zappy.

You mean the quickest way to hit a target? In that case... [spoiler]NOOOOB!!! XD[/spoiler]
Formerly:
{Alpha}Gen.Ultimo
[212]Cpl.Ultimo
WUSi.Whisper

Quote from: Nobility on January 26, 2013, 08:00:34 PM
You mean the quickest way to hit a target? In that case... [spoiler]NOOOOB!!! XD[/spoiler]
Using the Zappy to take out a lot of people without running out of charge and getting shot is tougher than you would think.

Stormtroopers in general.
More specificly, the ShockTrooper.
I dig the armor much more than clones and really dig the rockets.
It doesn't matter if they are smart targeting ones or just dumb fire and it's not about the splash damage.
Seeing the target fly off as a result of delivering munitions to it is most satisfying.

Darktrooper, rebel vangaurd, Imperial Sniper
Proud [Freelancer Consortium] Member! [FC]Leader.Helios

January 26, 2013, 08:53:46 PM #12 Last Edit: January 26, 2013, 08:55:42 PM by Are§
DARK TROOPER!

[spoiler][/spoiler]

(preview of upcoming project  ;))

Quote from: Are§ on January 26, 2013, 08:53:46 PM
DARK TROOPER!

[spoiler][/spoiler]

(preview of upcoming project  ;))
Sweet skin dude ;)
Proud [Freelancer Consortium] Member! [FC]Leader.Helios

Dur? It's the Imperial Shock Trooper! (A close second would be sniper)
IMPs rule!