Star Wars BF1.0, and Star Wars BF2 (Nickchanger)

Started by Samistheone, January 03, 2013, 06:49:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hi all, i am sorta new to www.SWBFGamers.com, and i have this question.

Dose anyone here know how to make Nickchangers like the one that was made for SWBF1 if so can you please try and make one for SWBF1.0 and SWBF2 it would be of much use to us all, and if it is possible can you make it 31 characters or longer please.

Thanks much :).

Sam

Xfire is sredder.

Shouldnt nickchanger work on swbf overall
Proud [Freelancer Consortium] Member! [FC]Leader.Helios

I am fairly certain BB's nick changer works in 1.0 and 1.2.

I'm sure they have some sort of nick changer floating around for SWBF2, too.

Ask Google. ;)

Since this has something to do with nick changers, i need a nick changer that can read all symbols and cool letters and for swbf to read them as im online.

Quote from: [FC]Helios on January 03, 2013, 07:03:13 PM
Since this has something to do with nick changers, i need a nick changer that can read all symbols and cool letters and for swbf to read them as im online.
Using only a nick changer won't work for this as it requires modding the game's font character map in the core.lvl. There are some font editors you can use to mod the core fonts but only you will be able to see the extra symbols and online it will just show as question mark or boxes to other people.

Oh we that stinks then in reity there is no point.

Too bad. I have the coolest font set for my computer and PSP.

Preview:
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Quote from: Roxas on January 03, 2013, 09:05:06 PM
Too bad. I have the coolest font set for my computer and PSP.

Preview:
[spoiler][/spoiler]
Oh God O_O  Roxas

January 03, 2013, 09:42:46 PM #8 Last Edit: January 04, 2013, 01:20:30 AM by Roxas
Quote from: PP90M1 on January 03, 2013, 09:33:01 PM
Oh God O_O  Roxas
I'm not kidding. Here are some screenshots of my computer:

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Edit:

I can't sleep (I'm not tired) so I made my laptop more insane including a bloody colored text and a red sunset/blood-sunset colored windows. I haven't figured out how to change the font color for my folders though and that is all that is left for my yandere laptop. Pics later just to bother PP90M1. Oh, can I just call you Gundam? It seems easier for me.

None nick changers released work on 1.0 nor bf2...
Anyder | Talent, Ops & Culture | SWBF & Player Engagement
Email: communityambassador@swbfgamers.com
SWBFSpy Discord: http://discord.swbfspy.com
SWBFSpy Info: http://info.swbfspy.com

Have you tried Reactors nick changer?

All, Battlebelk's, Reacter, centuryclan, ...
none of them worked
Anyder | Talent, Ops & Culture | SWBF & Player Engagement
Email: communityambassador@swbfgamers.com
SWBFSpy Discord: http://discord.swbfspy.com
SWBFSpy Info: http://info.swbfspy.com

i couldn't find any either so i am wondering if someone can teach me how to make one or if someone can just make one for us?

Quote from: Samistheone on January 04, 2013, 03:58:01 PM
i couldn't find any either so i am wondering if someone can teach me how to make one or if someone can just make one for us?

There may be other ways, but the ways these programs work is by direct memory addressing and writing.  It is fairly advanced stuff.  I think Battlebelk used cheat engine to help him identify the memory location.  As for SWBF2, I would suggest you find an active SWBF2 modding site and post your request there--perhaps Gametoast.

Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

Quote from: Buckler on January 05, 2013, 06:56:23 AM
There may be other ways, but the ways these programs work is by direct memory addressing and writing.  It is fairly advanced stuff.  I think Battlebelk used cheat engine to help him identify the memory location.  As for SWBF2, I would suggest you find an active SWBF2 modding site and post your request there--perhaps Gametoast.

Okay thanks.