Favorite Shock Trooper Class

Started by Helios, September 12, 2012, 04:43:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What's your favorite shock trooper class!

Republic
2 (15.4%)
CIS
4 (30.8%)
Rebel
5 (38.5%)
Empire
2 (15.4%)

Total Members Voted: 13

My favorite is the empire because of the skin but the CIS is a close second.
Proud [Freelancer Consortium] Member! [FC]Leader.Helios

Rebel vanguard for me I use the 1 shot at a time trick so I get 10 rockets. It also has the best pistol but the drawback is slower grenades and mines. I would pick empire or CIS on jabba but rebel vanguard on most other maps.

tough one but I say droid cause I do the best with him. Plus I like the pistol! :D

Repbulic, it has blue rockets :P , the Vanguard is the best Rocket like Phobos says...but that doesn't work for me :(

Quote from: {212}Mart on September 12, 2012, 07:34:14 PM
the Vanguard is the best Rocket like Phobos says...but that doesn't work for me :(
Just takes practice.  ;)
I just learned how to throw mines! Lol!  :rofl:

What is the one shot trick if i may ask  ???
Proud [Freelancer Consortium] Member! [FC]Leader.Helios

Where you shoot 1 rocket, then switch to your pistol really fast, then you have another rocket to fire!!  :cheers:

The Rebel rocket is one of my favorite units. I love the rocket-pistol-rocket combo. It's the easiest of all the rocket troopers to throw mines with. And to air kill darktroopers with this unit is one of the hardest things to master on this game, but very rewarding. I also like the CIS rocket trooper a lot. I don't always use the Empire or Clone rocket, but they are about the same for me.

I like the way the imperial rocket troops look.

Probably Empire for me, I like the single shot over the double shot, and I find it easier to throw mines with Imperial shock troopers than with CIS shock troopers.
I just can't seem to stay away...

Cis, because it is really powerful against rep, its mines are pretty quick and easier to throw (for me) thann most other classes apart from empire.