PLEASE HELP

Started by flying_dirt, June 02, 2012, 05:34:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Lol just trying to be thorough, now click on My Computer
Proud [Freelancer Consortium] Member! [FC]Leader.Helios

June 03, 2012, 08:08:53 AM #16 Last Edit: June 03, 2012, 08:10:52 AM by {PLA}gdh92
Not sure if another person giving advice will help  ;), but here where to install mod maps in detail.
First click computer/my computer on the start menu then double click the following;
Local disk (this is drive C for me) then program files x86 (if the lucasarts folder isn't here try just program files instead), next click lucasarts then click star wars battlefront then gamedata then addon.

All mod maps (up to a limit of 20ish) go in addon, there should already be a folder in here called tat3 which is Jabbas palace which you should never delete. To install a map just drag/copy from your downloads folder to the addon folder.

Note: If you have a desktop shortcut for swbf in windows 7 (and maybe vista/xp) you can right click and select 'Open file location' which will take you straight to the swbf folders.

Edit: sorry for the edit conflict didnt realise you were talking :)
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

Ok mine doesn't have a my computer,but there is a computer so im assuming theyr'e the same.

YAY it worked thank you so much! :D

Its ok Gdh92... Anyway now then reopen where the Windows star icon is and where that place is where u can type, type in Program Files x86 and click enter it should work, if not ill try to the best of my ability to keep u going :D, Or what gdh92 did lol You beat me to it lol
Proud [Freelancer Consortium] Member! [FC]Leader.Helios

I feel stupid now all i need to do was right cliuck on the swbf icon lol i already download 2 mods :D jund;and waste is awesome!!

I don't know if you are interested, but my favorite mod maps are the ones made by "Rends". They tend to be well thought-out and very fun.
Here is a link if you are interested: http://gametoast.com/rends/RENDS_Website/SWBF.html

Many of those maps are also at the SWBF Filefront: http://starwarsbattlefront.filefront.com/files/Star_Wars_Battlefront;58index
(There's a lot of other cool mods there as well.)

Have fun wit your mods!  ;)