For old times sake

Started by Analogue, October 11, 2010, 11:47:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Heya boys....

Haven't played SWBF in probably 6 months and hardly at all in a year but maybe its time for one last reunion? I think I may be able to call for a gathering of the Pants.  :cheers: Sometime in the next two weeks. Post below if you're up for a big game for old times sake.

We'll see if us old timers can still beat ya guys.  :P    I'll be sure to put on my game face.  :-{)

Analogue

Hello there Analogue!

I think a reunion is a good idea out of nostalgia. :) Can you play at weeknights? It should be fun to boot up SWBF again to play with Pants.

#TYBG

Hi Analogue,

Good to see you around.  If you make it a DC, I could probably get a few PC players to join.

Buckler
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

Hellz to the fricken yeah  :cheer:

I'm game.

I went to a fight the other night and a hockey game broke out.

Hi, I love the pants. I am in on this for sure. Looks like someone's beginning to take an interest in my pants.

Quote from: [ELD] RAJE on October 13, 2010, 10:04:24 AM
I hope you die of a brain aneurysm.
A man can dream... a man can dream...

Anyway yeah... Why wasn't I pants damn it ?! I'll just attend... and be pant-less.

Quote from: Unit33 on October 13, 2010, 10:08:07 AM
Anyway yeah... Why wasn't I pants damn it ?! I'll just attend... and be pant-less.

Pant-less and old-time, I'm with Unit.

Thanks for starting this A.

Ok I'll try to work on setting this up. I'm in the middle of moving right now so some things are in boxes. I think i still have my swbf disc somewhere but I'll have to find it. I'll send up the Pants beacon and see who heeds the call.

Weekday nights probably work the best for us, i'll let you guys know.

Sure, I'll try and show up.

Hey A! You may not remeber this name. I used to go by Russell

"Were bigger than Jesus!"  -John Lennon

I'll probably come if I can make it.