Problem with addon maps

Started by Shocktrooper, May 26, 2010, 04:18:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hello EA711. You may remember me from swbf files.

I still have the same problem. I have the patch and have no more than 20 maps in AddOn folder. I don't know how to fix this. Do you?

Stormtrooper

You should probably describe the problem here so we can help you better instead of going looking on SWBFFiles.

(•̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ ̿"" (-_-*)

Okay

When I play a AddOn  map like Jabba's Palace,Utapau Sinkhole,Mustafar,Mygeeto,Dantooine Dust, Polis Massa or Kashyyyk Wookieeland. they all crash at the loading screen. The only one that works is Coruscant Streets. :o :confused:

That's strange. Are you trying to play them in Clone Wars or GCW? have you tried both?

And have you tried reinstalling the game?

Mostly CW. Only tried GCW at Dantooine Dust.

Yes I have reinstalled the game many times.

Strange. I can't really think of any reason that it would do that. Do you have the mod tools installed? If you do, there might be a way to figure out what's causing the problem. If not, we can still use this method- you'll just need to PM me.

Also, split topic.

No I do not use Mod Tools as I have BoPC and they do not work. I know it probably Isn't the sides as Wookieeland uses 41st elite and 41st elite work fine on Kashyyyk Islands and Docks.

What are your system specs? It might be that your computer is not powerful enough to run the maps.

Well the maps work without star fire mod's core and mission files in them so im not  sure whats going on. :confused:

If you do still wish to run the Mod Tools: http://www.mpcgamers.com/smf/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=20

Pi Man created a fix for the Best of PC version of SWBF so it could also run the Mod Tools.
QuoteSow the wind and reap the whirlwind
Through the rain and through the shine
Only something with a meaning can stand the test of time

Just learned that I can't use mod tools because I can't extract them from their temp folder. I don't have enough space and I have nothing to really delete from my computer.

you have absolutely nothing to delete?

"Were bigger than Jesus!"  -John Lennon

Quote from: Imperial Stormtrooper on May 26, 2010, 05:03:29 PM
Well the maps work without star fire mod's core and mission files in them so im not  sure whats going on. :confused:
It's obviously a problem with the mod then. I would just not use them with the mod installed. I thought this was a problem you were having without the mods installed.

Quote from: Imperial Stormtrooper on May 26, 2010, 05:03:29 PM
Who ever made those files probably was not thinking about making so that they working with any mod map.

That's an interesting problem..
It could just be a problem with the PC and game. Like some PC's have problems running modding tools. Like mine ;(
.:AM:. Quik <3: ag..
.:AM:. Quik <3: his avatar...
.:AM:. Quik <3: is really gay..
.:AM:. Quik <3: lol
Droideka: avatar isn't gay!
Droideka: AG is

.:AM:. Quik <3: don't worry, i like you
.:AM:. Quik <3: that's all that matters
Droideka: NOO
Droideka: i only care about BD
Droideka: that sounded gay