I sometimes wonder who is who

Started by Xfire Keenmike aka cull, January 01, 2010, 04:56:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hi there, sometimes when I play star wars battlefront1 I see people with simple names. I wonder if they are people I know already know. I think this because I feel a connection with them when we play. I just wonder who they are. As for me I am always cull, unless I post a server stating my new name. For example, Keenmike aka cull aka 3b, which stands for thirty b which sounds like dirtybee.

Quote from: Mike, a cull nightfriend on January 01, 2010, 04:56:07 AM
Hi there, sometimes when I play star wars battlefront1 I see people with simple names. I wonder if they are people I know already know. I think this because I feel a connection with them when we play. I just wonder who they are. As for me I am always cull, unless I post a server stating my new name. For example, Keenmike aka cull aka 3b, which stands for thirty b which sounds like dirtybee.

You can add people to your friends list you know... And if they change their name, it keeps their original name until they are online at the same time as you are (and then changes, but if you heeded the "thonk" noise, you should see it).
I make signatures!

Hetalia FTW!

Quote from:  aghaha zorba, I'm going to remember you said that

dangerous narcotics are god's way of saying that its ok for idiots to auto-darwinate

That's only for Gameranger. I believe Cull is talking about ingame names, not Gameranger names.

(•̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ ̿"" (-_-*)

Well, I almost always use IAS Rhino as my in-game username. Sometimes, -rarely- I will deviate to a couple of others, such as Noob Wannabe, Cpt. Dope, things like that. :P

I'm usually ag or Aeria Gloris ingame... that's if you ever see me ingame.

#TYBG

Quote from: Jedikiller on January 01, 2010, 10:46:08 AM
That's only for Gameranger. I believe Cull is talking about ingame names, not Gameranger names.

oh, kk.
I make signatures!

Hetalia FTW!

Quote from:  aghaha zorba, I'm going to remember you said that

dangerous narcotics are god's way of saying that its ok for idiots to auto-darwinate

I can get really excited to see some one I know in game. But don't expect me to ease up on the es kills. es for eye shot kills.

Well you can allways ask cant you?
or just ask a teammate....do you know who that guy is?

"Better not be at all than not be noble" - Lord Alfred Tennyson
https://www.facebook.com/SWBFGamers
https://twitter.com/swbfuniverse

I just want to play with more friends I know. Some from here I have played with, but not like the regulars on bf1. I can go into bf1 and there are regulars playing bf1 and I wonder who they are. Just to let it be know again I am xfire keenmike, cull in game and might be 3b if I ever dicide to change to an even shorter name.

As you know I go under Breakdown, but sometimes I'll pop up as SoapFire, but rarely now

Ive played with you a couple times. I got by the name -DssR-Asn.Rex at least for now i go by that name. When i get promoted though it will be changed :P

Thank you guys. I like playing with friends in maps.