1 (5.9%)

Total Members Voted: 17

I prefer empire over rebels because i just ******* hate them
i also prefer clones over CIS because of my fav unit tha jet XDD
but im annable to play whit CIS what i cant do whit rebels

"Better not be at all than not be noble" - Lord Alfred Tennyson
https://www.facebook.com/SWBFGamers
https://twitter.com/swbfuniverse

My favourite is rebels, the rifle is the best in the game, and the Pilot is very useful too

I love all classes.
.:AM:. Quik <3: ag..
.:AM:. Quik <3: his avatar...
.:AM:. Quik <3: is really gay..
.:AM:. Quik <3: lol
Droideka: avatar isn't gay!
Droideka: AG is

.:AM:. Quik <3: don't worry, i like you
.:AM:. Quik <3: that's all that matters
Droideka: NOO
Droideka: i only care about BD
Droideka: that sounded gay

December 11, 2009, 04:20:58 PM #3 Last Edit: December 11, 2009, 04:23:39 PM by ~{PLA}~ Seth
Clones. They are just freaking cool. Favorite side to play as: Clones. Favorite side in general: Rebels.

Least favorite side both to play as AND in general: CIS. Nothing cool about them whatsoever. Nade jumping with them is a pain, I find it hard to mine throw with these guys. The droideka is just annoying though. AI's PWN with them, humans get killed FAST-like.

Empire with CIS in a close second. CIS has a very good infantryman as well as a quick assault droid with plenty of ammo, and a good grenadier. It's a very underrated side.

Empire is the best for the good rocketeer as well as a good grenadier, and the Dark trooper is good for CP taking.
Raoul Duke: feels redneck
Raoul Duke: have to bring the family tree when looking for women

Lilly Satou: also oh my god
Lilly Satou: fried chicken in the lingo is the best thing ever

Come on, the wookie and jet trooper for the rebels and Republic (Respectively) the best pilot in the game for the rebels, the best vanguard in the game for the reps, extra concussion grenades on the reb side, and again, the WOOKIE AND THE JET TROOPER. YOU CAN NOT ARGUE WITH THOSE CLASSES. You just can't. Course, the dark trooper is another great class, which is why I like to play as the them too. I don't mind really playing as any side, as long as it's not CIS. I just don't like them. They're absolutely no fun.

the imperial gunner is cool because he has four grenades and he looks funny in crouch walking around shoting and killing. ask a buddy to walk in crouch mode and you behind him following and killing. if any one wants to do this, call me, we can both join a server.

Quote from: Droideka on December 11, 2009, 05:23:44 PM
Dark trooper is good for CP taking.

Yes. Especially if you know the no-stun trick, it makes taking CP's EXTREMELY easy. You can sometimes when you start the game, you can make it to a cp before the enemy even spawns.
.:AM:. Quik <3: ag..
.:AM:. Quik <3: his avatar...
.:AM:. Quik <3: is really gay..
.:AM:. Quik <3: lol
Droideka: avatar isn't gay!
Droideka: AG is

.:AM:. Quik <3: don't worry, i like you
.:AM:. Quik <3: that's all that matters
Droideka: NOO
Droideka: i only care about BD
Droideka: that sounded gay

I love the empire because my favorite sniper is in there as well as rocket and dark troopers are good.

I went to a fight the other night and a hockey game broke out.

I don't like the dark trooper since they have HORRIBLE jet pack reloading time.  It doesn't make sense that they have a slower reloading time for their jump pack then the rep jet pack which lasts longer. I like the republic then the imperials and once in a while the rebels. Once in a blue moon I will play as the droids very rarely.  I almost always play as the trooper, their awesome.
Legos, the greatest toy known to man

Quotes from the battlefield.

"FOR THE REPUBLIC!", "Bu-bye!" - Clone Trooper

"Bang", "We need more troopers like you!"- Stormtrooper

"Failure is NOT an option. Fight HARDER!" - I made him mad (=9)

Dark trooper is more fun to fly around imo because of the landing lag elimination thing to keep your momentum. I would say I like each side equally because of their differences.

CIS, cause it helps me connect with my inner droid well.

Other than that, I like the Imperials.

"I can has ur goats? pleeze?" (Wikipedia).

rebels might be little pices of scum. But they are the best.  :o
SteeSy

CIS: wristrockets pwn.
I make signatures!

Hetalia FTW!

Quote from:  aghaha zorba, I'm going to remember you said that

dangerous narcotics are god's way of saying that its ok for idiots to auto-darwinate