Just got Republic Commando online to work!

Started by Kit Fisto, March 16, 2013, 02:49:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I like using the trooper class in battlefront and always used to use it in SP but online it just seems to me like half the shots don't register. Sorry to carry on off topic. ;)
I hadn't realised how modded some of the RC servers were, it explains why it seemed so strange online in the short time I played it. I don't really mind how people play as long as there is a choice of servers and the rules are clear. :)
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

There is a very good chance of seeing me on the Sniperz server! I only play on there. People think I hack lol.

Quote from: Roxas on March 31, 2013, 06:35:26 PM
There is a very good chance of seeing me on the Sniperz server! I only play on there. People think I hack lol.
When I get on (or at least have time to), people are waiting to record me xD...
They say I hack too, snipers are just really hard to use in SWRC, but it kinda comes natural to me, like mortor launcher.
There is another guy that is EXTREMELY good at fighting with pistol and sniper rifle, whose name slips my mind...

SWRC is a very fun game.

March 31, 2013, 10:01:08 PM #33 Last Edit: April 27, 2013, 02:49:30 PM by Roxas
Quote from: -RepublicCommando- on March 31, 2013, 07:28:41 PM
When I get on (or at least have time to), people are waiting to record me xD...
They say I hack too, snipers are just really hard to use in SWRC, but it kinda comes natural to me, like mortor launcher.
There is another guy that is EXTREMELY good at fighting with pistol and sniper rifle, whose name slips my mind...

SWRC is a very fun game.
It's kind of funny because I'm not very good with the sniper on other servers but on Sniperz I can be surrounded by the enemy, take out the whole team almost twice, then get shot in the back lol.