Good Star Wars PS2 games?

Started by Kit Fisto, December 26, 2012, 08:44:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: UNIT 33 on December 27, 2012, 08:53:20 AM
Bounty hunter was fairly good.

Too bad you didn't get a Gamecube, or else you could get the Rogue Squadron games.
Dont gamecube games work on Wii?

Quote from: Ltin on December 27, 2012, 11:06:48 AM
Dont gamecube games work on Wii?
Yeah, that's mostly all I play on my Wii. Some of the old Game Cube games are still a lot of fun.

For those who have the Bounty Hunter game, how often do you play it?
What abou force unleashed?

I played bounty hunter for like 2 weeks but i couldnt complete the level so i stopped xD , and force unleashed i played till i completed it, havent played them in years, ill go play them now.

Quote from: UNIT 33 on December 27, 2012, 08:53:20 AM
Bounty hunter was fairly good.

Too bad you didn't get a Gamecube, or else you could get the Rogue Squadron games.

Rogue Squadron: so glad I found someone else that likes this game! I have the 3rd one of the series, Rebel Strike, sooo much fun playing it. It's a shame I can no longer play it, I lost the GameCube's memory card a while ago, and before that the files on it were corrupted, except for Rogue Squadron III which worked. :(

Quote from: Kit Fisto on December 27, 2012, 12:14:59 PM
For those who have the Bounty Hunter game, how often do you play it?
What abou force unleashed?
It's been about 5 years since I played bounty hunter and from what I remember it was an average game but hard. I have force unleashed on PS3, it has good graphics, physics and quite a long/good story but the gameplay was a bit repetitive. Neither games have splitscreen by the way.
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

Hmm. Well I guess I won't get either one. Because o little to no replay value. Well that's too bad. I still might get one of the games if my parents let me.

Don't let me put you off. If we only listened to other peoples opinions we might all be on SWBF2. :)
I don't want to get off topic but my all time favourite game on PS2 (other than battlefront) is Global defence force, if you want a good shooting game that has everything; 200+ weapons, giant annts, spaceships, splitscreen for the main story, an ultra hard mode and seventy brilliant levels. On the downside the gameplay is brilliant but ther graphics not so much. :)
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

Just to clear up something here. Star Wars The Clone Wars used Zero the game engine, not Zero Engine. Also SWBF does not appear to use Zero at all I don't know why so many people think it does. Zero Edit is what is left of Zero and it has all the functions for switching to gameplay mode stripped out.

Quote from: SleepKiller on December 27, 2012, 03:05:20 PM
Just to clear up something here. Star Wars The Clone Wars used Zero the game engine, not Zero Engine. Also SWBF does not appear to use Zero at all I don't know why so many people think it does. Zero Edit is what is left of Zero and it has all the functions for switching to gameplay mode stripped out.
So that would mean ZeroEditor for SWBF1 is just a down grade of the one for SWBF2, and SWBF2 for Zero itself.
RIght?

So me and my little brother took a bike ride to the local Gamestop ( after we finally found it ) I asked the checker what Star Wars PS2 games he had and he showed me almost all the Star Wars PS2 games made!!  :ohmy:
So me and my little brother got The Force Unleashed. But now that I see that they had all the others, and the most expensive one was $15!! So I plan on getting more games like Bounty Hunter, and The Clone Wars!
I don't know what you guys are talking about, I think TFU is super fun!

Thanks for all your help guys!  :cheers:

I don't recall us saying TFU wasn't fun. I think we said it had no MP though.

Tfu is fun :D , the ending is weird though.

Quote from: SleepKiller on December 27, 2012, 07:08:04 PM
I don't recall us saying TFU wasn't fun. I think we said it had no MP though.
:slap: oh yea, that was on the customer reviews. Whoops.
It sure is fun, yea the ending is a little odd. The only reason I don't love this game is because they made the story canon. Which means it is officially part of the Star Wars story timeline!  :wall:

At least it is better than the CW show.