Goldeneye Wii

Started by aeria., November 08, 2010, 04:01:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
IGN rated Goldeneye higher than Black Ops. It made my day. XD

But yeah I'm going through the campaign and it is a blast to play. It's an amazingly solid game that just happens to be on the Wii. It's a shame that Eurocom couldn't put it on a next gen console so the framerate wouldn't be so jumpy.

Aside from Festus, anyone else has this game?

#TYBG

I looked up some gameplays and videos on Youtube.  It looks quite amazing, and I'm definitely going to get this.  The campaign seems a lot different then the actual movie, but thats just for every game based off something nowadays.

Anyway, I'll see if I can get a copy and I'll put my friend code up later and see if we can play :happy:

Newest one!

Ya sounds good can't wait to pwn all of you

I got my copy this morning, and I've played 3 hours straight now :P
Just finished the helicopter mission, then I played a match online.  Its kinda hard, but it reminds me of CoD a lot.

I'll get my friend code up later for you guys 8)

Newest one!

At the moment, I am godlike with the stock SMG class. It's incredibly easy and I've been top place in every game. In fact, I'm having more fun playing Goldeneye over Black Ops. :O

I think I was bragging at bit... but it's true. I've won all 7 games I've played online.

#TYBG

Lol, are you using the classic control, camecube controller, or Wii remotes?  I'm using the remotes, so its kinda hard moving from left to right on my screen.  I might try switching to gamecube controllers just for multiplay though.

Newest one!

November 27, 2010, 03:17:00 PM #21 Last Edit: November 27, 2010, 03:19:49 PM by ag
Because of how frustrating it is to aim with the Wiimote in past games, the first thing I did when I booted up Goldeneye was find my Gamecube controller and plug it in. I have prior experience with the GC controller for FPS games (my first FPS was another James Bond game made by the SAME developer of Goldeneye Wii) so I've been doing well.

I've been thinking of trying the Classic controller, however I don't have much issues with the GC controller as of right now so I don't think I will be forking out cash anytime soon.

At the moment I use the stock control scheme with slightly increased sensitivity and inverted aim. I used to use Legacy controls back when I played 007 Nightfire (that's the game I just mentioned earlier) but I can't seem to adjust to it after such a large absence of playing it.

#TYBG

November 27, 2010, 03:35:18 PM #22 Last Edit: November 27, 2010, 03:37:33 PM by Unit33
Karma just kicked me in the face for bragging about Black Ops.
The damned thing broke my Wii !
My disc drive no longer registers anything I shove in it,
but don't worry I've sent it off to Nintendo.

When it's fixed I'll surely buy the Nintendo-endorsed game Goldeneye just to fix my karma / because it looks awesome

Maybe when it goes on sale is a good time to get a copy of Black Ops. It's surprising how your Wii magically stopped working after playing Black Ops. :(

#TYBG

I had one problem with my Wii, and I was soooooooooooooo thankful that it was still under the 60 day warranty right after we bought it.  The Wii was also brand new then, so I was in panic.  I probably have the oldest Wii here, but it still works. :P

The main thing that I like using the remotes more than the GC controller is that I'm able to use the nunchuck and tilt it when I'm behind cover and go slanted around my cover without sending my entire body into open fire.  I love doing it, it makes it so realistic.  You can't do that with the GC controller, so I'll probably use remotes for campaign and GC controller for multiplay.

And I just finished the Saint Peters Park Mission :D
I like to beat the campaign first before I do multiplay.  Makes the game more fun, I think  :shrug:

Newest one!

I love the wii mote set up but that might just be from my hours on the conduit  ;), So ya once I find my freind code I want to play you guys. Did you guys know that the wii remote and nunchuck set up has a lean out of cover feature its aesome

QuoteDid you guys know that the wii remote and nunchuck set up has a lean out of cover feature its aesome

QuoteThe main thing that I like using the remotes more than the GC controller is that I'm able to use the nunchuck and tilt it when I'm behind cover and go slanted around my cover without sending my entire body into open fire.

I believe I just said that  :P  ;)

And if you don't know where to find your friend code, its in your message center, and look around in there.  Its there somewhere, just can't remember it.

Newest one!

Yeah I did notice my opponent tilting his body in MP and I had a question mark going in my head. So that's why... he was using a bloody Wiimote.

I'll get my Friend Code something this week. Maybe all of us Wii owners can join up together if there isn't too much lag. :)

#TYBG

My code is 1239 8283 5713 7931

If you don't know, we both need to add eachothers code, so don't try to send a message over the Wii if you have mine, but I don't have yours ;)

Newest one!

Just wondering do you guys have wii speak