E3

Started by Breakdown, June 12, 2010, 10:32:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Watching the e3 on Spike.
Microsoft press conference.
Black Ops level was AWESOME. helicopter chases in vietnam.
Also just announced that microsoft and activision has struck a deal.
For the next years to come, all call of duty DLC will come on xbox first.

June 14, 2010, 10:44:36 AM #16 Last Edit: June 14, 2010, 10:46:47 AM by The Super Swede
Project Natal renamed Kinect.
First game for Kinect being shown off is Metal Gear Solid Rising.

Cut things with your arm. Anything in the world is "cuttable"

Four player online co-op for GoW3 being shown now.
Able to give weapons to players, pick up dead players (revive)
And much more things.
New worlds, etc.
Gameplay seems a bit similar to the first 2 but still awesome.

So basically what is going on at the microsoft press conference, is gameplay for 360 exclusives (maybe a level)
The games will also have stand at other parts of e3, but this is the big press conference being shown on tv.

Halo reach campaign being shown off... looks AMAZING.
The graphics are a step up from the beta and its beautiful.

HOLY CRAP!
Reach gameplay... Outer Space Gameplay (you were in a starfighter thingy firing at other things!!)

June 14, 2010, 11:09:47 AM #21 Last Edit: June 14, 2010, 11:50:37 AM by The Super Swede
Kinect being shown.
Hand and voice recognation for evertything.
It's really cool.
You can watch a movie and fast forward with your hands.

Espn strikes a deal with Xbox 360.
Sporrts are now accesable from your 360 at any time.

Lots of kinect games being shown
Fitness, dancing, action sports, adventures, etc.
I actually might get this. It looks amazing.

Kinect reminds me of a certain console that has a lot of crappy games because it tried to appeal to the casual crowd. I know that core gamers won't care too much about the Kinect but it might impress the gullible casual crowd.

I just don't want to make the same mistake as being interested in the wii because Twilight Princess made me believe that it has its share of actual games, however overtime, that didn't come out to be so.

#TYBG

actually ag i think this looks really cool. i didnt think i would like it at all but i really want it

Star wars kinect game!

All being shown is jedi fighting off storm troopers and vader but its with kinect, so actually pretty cool.

If you rewatch the star wars section closely, you'll see that the video is full-motion and it isn't corresponding to the action. That whole thing was fake, but I'm not too surprised.

#TYBG

Quote from: Red on June 14, 2010, 12:10:46 PM
Kinect looks really stupid. It's like the Wii but you waggle your legs too.

MS also bribed everyone there by giving them a new Xbox slim for free. New model has 250GB built-in HDD and built-in WiFi. $299.

The Standard 360 Arcade model is now $149.

Wow, xbox hardware must be really cheap. No wonder everyone got the RRoD.

#TYBG

u guys serious? i thought kinect looked pretty amazing. best step we have toward 3D we have had lately.

CoD7 look amazing and i will be buying it.

cant wait to see what is happening on assassins creed. AND! if someone can plz tell me when valve is making an appearance that would be nice.

"Were bigger than Jesus!"  -John Lennon

that was nice :D

microsoft played a cheap shot by sending a 5 year old to play with a virtual kitty  :wub:

probably because it is a Microsoft product

[insert fanboy war here]

Well, I watched the EA conference. The only things that looked good were the Old Republic (awesome new trailer like the last one they did) and Medal of Honor. Otherwise, lots of boring stuff or things that I didn't particularly care about.

I was surprised that they did not have the ex-Infinity Ward guys come up on stage and talk about whatever they are developing. That was a major win for EA and I'm surprised they did not flaunt it.

Excited for Sony and Nintendo tomorrow. hopefully they'll have a lot to talk about. :D

(•̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ ̿"" (-_-*)