E3

Started by Breakdown, June 12, 2010, 10:32:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hey guys,

So E3 is coming up pretty soon, I figure we should use this topic for all the announcements we hear.

I'm looking forward to seeing more about the PS3 motion stuff, I haven't really looked up on it much yet. Curious to see if it would be a good buy or not.

What about you guys?

If you see any good updates, post em!

-Breakdown

Seen the E3 trailer for Force Unleashed 2? Holy cow, Starkiller incinerated the Stormtroopers with a Force Repulse!
In Progress:
--Star Wars: Battlefront - Anniversary Edition (formerly Star Wars: Battlefront - Legacy Edition)
--Endor: Imperial Base

On Hold:
--Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron For SWBF1

here is what i am looking for but may not happen in some cases.

1. HL2 Episode 3 is speculated to be announced

2. New XboX, it has been a pattern for 5 year increments between Console releases and a new xbox is due.

3. Star wars BF 3

4. legitimate CoD7 preview (will be buying for PC)

"Were bigger than Jesus!"  -John Lennon

Gran Turismo 5 I am very excited for. That's probably the biggest game for me. I can't wait for it to be released.

Marvel vs Capcom 3 I am also excited for, however I never liked the 2nd one. The 1st one however was great fun.

Killzone 3, Rage, and Crysis 2 look very interesting, probably the only shooters that I'm interested in this E3.

Other notable games are Dead Rising II, Mafia II, The Force Unleashed II, Rock Band 3 (the new controller has 102 buttons now... lol), and Conduit 2.

Final Fantasy XIV's also making an appearance however I'm more interested in Final Fantasy Versus XIII.

Portal II and Half Life 2: Episode 3... I really don't know what to say. Valve is just really, really weird sometimes.

The new Ghost Recon is also a notable mention, however Ubisoft have really nerfed/MW2-ized their games over the years so I'm afraid it's not going to be Ghost Recon anymore.

#TYBG

Crysis 2
Portal 2
Medal of Honor Iraq
Call of Duty Black Ops
Killzone 3
Gears of War 3
Dead Space 2
Civilization 5
Halo: Reach
Old Republic
Force Unleashed 2
Assassins Creed 3
Shaun White Skateboarding
EA Sports games maybe?
Rock Band 3
Guitar Hero
DJ Hero 2

I AM SO EXCITED!
There are lots of things to be announced too. The stuff UNannounced is what im looking forward too :D

omgogmogmgomgomgomg

Assassins creed brotherhood. freakin awesome...

Portal 2 got delayed till 2011 Khy :(, won't be anything at E3 about that, Valve canceled their P2 announcement thingy and said they'll be a surprise instead.

I don't think they would come out with a new Xbox, since they are announcing "Project Natal" for the 360. And I don't see what they would improve with a new Xbox other than graphics (if it's possible)
-Wild

xbox graphics should be increased to compete with ps3

Quote from: Blade on June 12, 2010, 01:08:50 PM
Portal 2 got delayed till 2011 Khy :(, won't be anything at E3 about that, Valve canceled their P2 announcement thingy and said they'll be a surprise instead.

are you familiar with anything Valve does lol? Of course there will be something Portal at E3. It being delayed to 2011 will affect almost nothing; games that are coming out in several years are previewed at E3.
I make signatures!

Hetalia FTW!

Quote from:  aghaha zorba, I'm going to remember you said that

dangerous narcotics are god's way of saying that its ok for idiots to auto-darwinate

just because it is a surprise doesnt mean it is delayed. it means valve is gonna make the release date...a surprise.

Portal 2 was already announced to be delayed, I'm not too surprised. Some games have it worse however. Duke Nukem Forever was in development for 10 years until they ran out of money, fired everyone, and canned the project.

Half Life 2: Episode 3 I'm far more interested in than Portal 2, which has been delayed for too many years (for an episodic game) that most people already assume it won't see the light of day.

Right now, I really don't know what the surprise will be from Valve and I don't have much clues to find out what it is.

#TYBG

we just know it is gonna be good :D

Here's EVERY game that's going to make an appearance at E3, including the ones that make you boogie with the Jonas Brothers:

http://games.ign.com/articles/108/1086456p1.html

#TYBG