A new SWBFGamers Bracket Tournament

Started by SleepKiller, November 02, 2012, 08:54:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Okay since a Round 2 match is ready I will say this now. Your not to have any Round 2 matches if you do have one it will be deemed invalid. This is too keep the tournament flowing. Annoying? Perhaps but it is needed.

First Round Matches Remaining
A. {212}Nixo vs Dark_Phantom
C. 212|F!zZ vs {PLA}gdh92
E. Erudite vs Winner of A
G. [FC]Elite vs Winner of C
H. Rajsombath vs {212th}Ldr. Norris

Oh so my win doesnt count against Der Feine Herr or are you saying as of now?
Proud [Freelancer Consortium] Member! [FC]Leader.Helios

Quote from: [FC]Helios on March 02, 2013, 08:17:56 PM
My family were downloading movies, as i was dueling, and this morning my internet wasnt well, i usually have 72-96 ping and while dueling i had a ping averaging of 274
Haha, hate it when something like that s going on when you want to play swbf :P

I'm working  with Fizz to try and get a match but we're having time problems. :)
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

March 03, 2013, 11:44:00 AM #79 Last Edit: March 03, 2013, 12:56:19 PM by Dark_Phantom
The BOBclan:  A Rich History

Quote from: Unit 33 on November 29, 2014, 03:44:44 AM
'Please, tell me more about the logistics of the design of laser swords being wielded by space wizards' - Some guy on the internet.

Thanks for the game, it was fun. Fizz won 10-4 if anyone can't be bothered to click the link. ;)
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

Can we duel the weekend of 9th or 10th Mr. Norris? The 8th would be fine but it would depends on the time.
May the force not be with you this coming weekend  :td:

I am leaving the 8th and I will be gone for a week  :blink: Is there a way we could get it in between now and the 8th?

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." -Bilbo Baggins

Am I allowed to duel Nixo now? Shame one of us has to go down :hug: lol

Quote from: Erudite on March 04, 2013, 07:33:34 AM
Am I allowed to duel Nixo now? Shame one of us has to go down :hug: lol

We are not allowed to duel until the end of round one (at least that is my understand ;)) Lucky me !

What day and time do you want to duel Mr. Norris?  :D

Wednesday looks best for me. Anytime.

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." -Bilbo Baggins