Everyone post your IP here

Started by Burning Sun, January 21, 2010, 05:32:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Post your IP here so its easier to play together

January 27, 2010, 01:06:17 PM #1 Last Edit: January 27, 2010, 01:08:03 PM by {AoC}DarkSun
Red is right your IP can give details of where you live and such e.g California......somewhere...someplace..
Have you seen the banners that say find e.g cute girls in *your area* They know were you are because of your IP. It is a good idea to get a Safety IP blocker so it's harder for people to know your personal details.

I went to a fight the other night and a hockey game broke out.

Red and DarkSun is correct. Furthermore, not everyone will host. It is usually the people with the strongest ISP.

#TYBG

Have you seen my signature? It will tell you a lot about your IP that you never knew! It's really quite amazing.

IPs are not really a security risk. The most they can tell you is the city you are in (if it's a large one, the area of the city) and what ISP you have.

That said, I would not have a topic for them. It's not needed and most IPs are dynamic, meaning they change frequently.

(•̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ ̿"" (-_-*)

JK the IP your signature is telling me is in-correct (unless my source is in-correct) My IP is similar to that but it's different :o.

I didn't make it, so it could be incorrect. It should get the basics right though. :)

(•̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ ̿"" (-_-*)

It has were I live correct, who's the supplier of my Broad-Band but IP is incorrect