4 (23.5%)
Clones
5 (29.4%)
CIS
4 (23.5%)
A mod
1 (5.9%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Interesting question. It's hard to answer. I think it all depends in the map. The CIS has my favorite unit, the super battle droid, although it's wrist rockets aren't entirely accurate. It's just the mental idea that super battle droids are the toughest units ever and headshots aren't as obvious. And I like the way they roll. But on the other hand, battle droids have no nades and i'm always spamming nades. Droideka's are a bad choice because jet troopers can easily get behind them. I never use the motor launcher classes and the rocket and sniper classes for the droids aren't my favorite.

I sure like the clones because of the jet trooper and cool sniper. i really like the arc trooper too because of the double clip. And the clone pilot is maybe the best class ever if the terrain is to his advantage. But I don't like the normal trooper's nades. they seem less powerful. The Jet trooper is too good because of the unreasonable amount of nades he gets. always a pleasure to play the clones

The Empire is the greatest. they have the coolest sniper of all, and not to mention the extra bullet per clip which makes all the difference in the world. The shock trooper has always been reliable to me and the motor launcher doesn't take much practice to kill a foe in one hit. Though I like the Jet Trooper's EMP launcher better, I like the Dark Trooper's flight more. It's a lot faster and aiming in the air isn't to difficult.

I like the Rebels because the Vanguard is my favorite rocket class. and I always play the rocket classes. The sniper is great because if the double zoom. i can't seem to do without it. and nothing's better than the wookie class. switching between bow caster and nade launcher is the best combo especially for defense purposes. I'm not sure if there's a weak link to the rebels

So in conclusion...um...i still can't decide which side i like best.  :shrug:

I can decide Kellemarie10. I like the way you talk, it reminds me of friends.

CIS is best
Superbattledroids, like kellemarie said, seem alot harder get a headshot on, and the wrist rockets combined with the wrist shotgun make it good for close range combat, and the wrist rifle is best for medium range combat.  I also HATE the jets, and supers are the best way to take the  out( tried using jets once, i suck at them).

i would say second best is rebels, because their launchers are the best.  The empire is pretty good also, but u hate clones.

For me, the best side to play on is the side my friend is on.