Which mod have you most enjoyed?

Sleepkiller's Zombie City
3 (18.8%)
Sereja's Fairy Tale
10 (62.5%)
UNIT 33's Nightmarish Assault
3 (18.8%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Okay we have probably all had enough time to savour the entries submitted.
It is time to vote, the winner shall receive a shinny award!

i vote Sereja's map.
Proud [Freelancer Consortium] Member! [FC]Leader.Helios

Voted !
I'll save my commentary till after the results :)

Voted x)
Anyder | Talent, Ops & Culture | SWBF & Player Engagement
Email: communityambassador@swbfgamers.com
SWBFSpy Discord: http://discord.swbfspy.com
SWBFSpy Info: http://info.swbfspy.com

Oh, it's realy hard to choose for me. I guess, it's cud be not fair, if we vote for our own maps :P, so the rest of them, about Bespin: Cloud City both... :confused:
Beauty is, the way to perfection.

Glory to Ukraine!  :mf:

I was going to wait to speak, but I changed my mind and can't help it....

I missed out on the DC, but did manage to get online and mess around in the server by myself for a bit. So I can't really say anything about how the online play went.

But I did play SP and I loved them all.  Each entry displayed a specialty that each of the entrants excel at.

Sleepkiller's lighting and effects were awesome.
Sereja's uncanney eye for map planning and modeling skills shined.
UNIT 33's sharp texture skills were in full form.

Awesome job, guys. I love all your work.

But I had to pick one to vote for.

(Bear with me while I imagine stories. My vision may be different than yours.)

I chose Nightmarish Assault.
Years have past and the battle for Cloud City continues.  Who knows if the Empire is even around anymore?  The Rebellion sure is.. in spirit, at least.
The more I played it, the more I realized how good Cloud City looked.  Then I would die at the hand of an un see-able opponent.  Everything is rusted, from the weather beaten Stormies, to the years-of-decay floor.  The weapon load out is fun to play around with.  The sides are planned and thought out. And the sides are built as a side mod. So you can pack these invisible fellers up and take em anywhere. It was the most fun for me and feels emersive, and thats what I based my decision on.

Zombie City is dark.  And there are things in that darkness.  Terrible things that want you dead.
This is an A+ Cloud City map. Pitch black and lit only by random fires, lightning, failing walkway lights, and OH GOD, It's GREEN! I died a lot more than usual while playing.  I found the Survival mode easier, actually. (There's more than one way to play? Yep, and master of modding, SK, did it just for us. :)

Fairy Tale. Thats what Star Wars is, in essence, isn't it?
Well I was not prepared for actual Fairy Wings and a wand!  I fell out laughing.  Then a big skeleton guy cut me down and it got serious.  New new new... Sereja brought new things into the game and made it fun.  The cemetary and low fog, a pumpkin patch, a full on castle complete with defence turrents and a moat you can't ignore. And an Easter Egg (that I still haven't found and don't tell me where, I'm still looking.)  Please, don't ever stop mapping, Sereja.

Thats my spin on all this.
Thanks for making these great maps. I'm still playing them offline in between testing edits.

Quote from: tirpider on November 09, 2012, 05:10:46 AM
Fairy Tale. Thats what Star Wars is, in essence, isn't it?
Well I was not prepared for actual Fairy Wings and a wand!  I fell out laughing.  Then a big skeleton guy cut me down and it got serious.  New new new... Sereja brought new things into the game and made it fun.  The cemetary and low fog, a pumpkin patch, a full on castle complete with defence turrents and a moat you can't ignore. And an Easter Egg (that I still haven't found and don't tell me where, I'm still looking.)  Please, don't ever stop mapping, Sereja.
It got my vote! It's certainly the best, with SK's not far behind.

I voted for Sleepkiller's map. The new lighting and design of Cloud City makes it very creepy, and makes me realize how the map really serves well in a horror setting. Also, shooting zombies is a plus  :moo:
Raoul Duke: feels redneck
Raoul Duke: have to bring the family tree when looking for women

Lilly Satou: also oh my god
Lilly Satou: fried chicken in the lingo is the best thing ever

Unit's invisible troopers was cool!

Nightmarish assault was good as well, and Sleepkillers map in third, it was tight between Nightmarish Assualt and Fairy Tale, but Fairy Tale was my #1 this time.

They're all still in my addon folder which is rare for me to keep many of my 100 maps in but I voted Sereja for his use of custom props.
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

Okay looks like we have a clear winner.

Congratulations to Sereja!

The special award shall be given soonish!

Quote from: UNIT 33 on November 13, 2012, 02:22:22 PM
Okay looks like we have a clear winner.

Congratulations to Sereja!

The special award shall be given soonish!
Congrats to all who participated and a special congratulations to Sereja!!!!

Thank's! :) I am realy happy to win the new award! :cheer:
Probably, I am realy cach the spirit of Halloween, when create my map :D.
Still, it is shame, not much maps, was in cotest, hope next time, modders will be more active. :cheers:
Beauty is, the way to perfection.

Glory to Ukraine!  :mf:

Maybe next time my tools won't flip out^^
I had to delete everything, even the SDK.... Everything works now :/