The Imperial Legions (Taking Ideas.)

Started by Unit 33, June 30, 2012, 06:03:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
June 30, 2012, 06:03:36 AM Last Edit: July 03, 2012, 08:31:14 AM by Unit 33
So recently I've ran out of skin ideas... I am specifically looking for none-Clone/Storm Trooper related stuff (unless it's a drastically large change).

If you know of any characters or costumes etc. from another video game series or other media that could be interesting (and sits within the realms of possibility) then go ahead and post your idea (preferably with images).
If you've got a completely original idea which is somewhat more than just a color swap of an existing skin then also post your idea in some amount of detail.

I would really appreciate any ideas you people have.

On completion of the skins I will upload it in a asset pack and later use it in the upcoming modifications I have going.

Ta!

You should do some Jedi/Sith skins. Some can be from the EU as well! Like a Darth Plagueis! Or his master! He looks pretty cool to! He is also on this page: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Darth_Plagueis

They've already made a Jedi/Sith side mod. I've used it before, I don't know where it is or what it's called though.

Unit, you should make an empire legion mod. That is, if you know how. You might want SleepKillers help.  ;)

Quote from: ✫Şђã·Żäм✫ on June 30, 2012, 06:18:59 AM
Unit, you should make an empire legion mod. That is, if you know how. You might want SleepKillers help.  ;)

Yes I am interested in doing such a thing, but not for this project.

Quote from: Unit 33 on June 30, 2012, 06:03:36 AM
I am specifically looking for none-Clone/Storm Trooper related stuff (unless it's a drastically large change).

June 30, 2012, 06:41:22 AM #4 Last Edit: June 30, 2012, 06:44:26 AM by ✫Şђã·Żäм✫
Hmmmm... in that case, are you looking to reskin previously made models or make new models and skin them?

EDIT: I think you should make new rebel models. I can never seem to find the perfect rebel side that I like.

CIS needs your attention  ;)

(especially now that sereja has taught us how to make them super shiney)
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

(I think Buckler wants you to make super shiney cis side mod.)  ;)

Well, i love Skins, but i only use one because the rest is either a mod or because it looks dreadfull (or is for Clones).
Some ideas: A skin for the rebels which looks like the guys you see in the last episodes (without the mod behind it) so only skin)
I'll think of some more, when i finished this game of JK :P

"Better not be at all than not be noble" - Lord Alfred Tennyson
https://www.facebook.com/SWBFGamers
https://twitter.com/swbfuniverse

Quote from: Buckler on June 30, 2012, 06:50:46 AM
CIS needs your attention  ;)

(especially now that sereja has taught us how to make them super shiney)
Oh yeah those guys.

Well I made the Silver CIS side a while back but this was before I had to ability to munge (and thus was never released) so I'll revisit that I suppose.

I've just done about 4 Rebel skins in the last hour... probably get a release next week.

Well i'd like to have a CIS skin mod with:
Troopers exacly like in the movies, so super battle droids (have no striped)
Seargents have red stripes (in this case the missle droids)
Luitenants have yellow stripes (here its healing droids)
Commanders have a red/yellow dot in the middle and have a stripe on their heads (this would be the sniper)
And the Droidika should be whatever you want....

"Better not be at all than not be noble" - Lord Alfred Tennyson
https://www.facebook.com/SWBFGamers
https://twitter.com/swbfuniverse

I dont think that was what Unit was really looking for, he said he wanted a big project. I skin some and I think that would be somewhat easy to accomplish.

Great idea though!  :happy:

Yeah I'm looking for something challenging... I could do those CIS edits but it would be tedious.
Big crazy edits are exciting :P

Trooper: Edited version of stock, made to look more like in the movies
Rocket: Lando
Pilot: Leia
Sniper: Honzo
Wookie: Chewbacca

Is that hard?

Quote from: ✫Şђã·Żäм✫ on June 30, 2012, 12:24:15 PM
Trooper: Edited version of stock, made to look more like in the movies
Rocket: Lando
Pilot: Leia
Sniper: Honzo
Wookie: Chewbacca

Is that hard?

All those skins pretty much exist already.
I suppose I might do it after the current shenanigans.

June 30, 2012, 03:16:58 PM #14 Last Edit: June 30, 2012, 03:24:20 PM by ✫Şђã·Żäм✫
You would think it would be easy to come up with a crazy skin mod...

I seriously think you should make an Empire legion mod. :happy:

EDIT: You could add:
-Stock
-Red
-Blue
-Yellow
-Green
-Inverted (black troopers with white underclothing and visor)
-Snake's clean troopers
-Sith factions (would require some new models)
-Other suggestions

Im not sure what the names of the different colored empire legions (the red, blue, yellow, and green) are. If they didn't even exist in Star Wars, I don't think they should be added.