REQUESTS- Signatures/Profile/Artwork

Started by RepComm, November 14, 2012, 07:30:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quote from: {Alpha}Gold Man on February 07, 2013, 05:58:04 PM
My my, I will have fun with that frame! 3000x30000! I'l see if I can come up with something. ;)
Yeah, I got a little carried away when I made it. Have fun... :shrug:

I'm in no rush BTW, just work on it at your convinience. Thanks again.

Quote from: Agent Z on February 07, 2013, 06:05:32 PM
Yeah, I got a little carried away when I made it. Have fun... :shrug:

I'm in no rush BTW, just work on it at your convinience. Thanks again.

Alright, that's cool. And yeah, I was just so amazed at that resolution I mistyped the other "3000".

Also, here's Ltin's pic, as per request:

Hope you like! :D

Quote from: {Alpha}Gold Man on February 07, 2013, 06:15:04 PM
Alright, that's cool. And yeah, I was just so amazed at that resolution I mistyped the other "3000".

Also, here's Ltin's pic, as per request:

Hope you like! :D
is it possible to remove that yellow block on the top of the torso?

February 07, 2013, 06:18:01 PM #139 Last Edit: February 07, 2013, 06:19:57 PM by {Alpha}Gold Man
Quote from: Ltin on February 07, 2013, 06:17:14 PM
is it possible to remove that yellow block on the top of the torso?

Kind of thought you wanted the yellow on the torso for the commander part, but that is a quick fix.

EDIT: Here ya go! :D

Quote from: {Alpha}Gold Man on February 07, 2013, 06:18:01 PM
Kind of thought you wanted the yellow on the torso for the commander part, but that is a quick fix.

EDIT: Here ya go! :D
I had wanted the commander color, not the roll really. Anyways, as for the pic: :champ:

GM works so fast  :XD:

Quote from: Agent Z on February 07, 2013, 05:49:45 PM
--OFF CURRENT TOPIC-- (Sorry, guys...)

The more I look at my forum avatar, the more the "Z" bugs me. If someone wants to edit my avatar, that'd be awesome.

I'll attach the frame that I made, but I'm looking to change the inside (the "Z" part) of the picture. If you would like, you may edit the frame, but I am looking for a creative mind to make an awesome "Z" design within the frame. Just use my attachment as a template.

Thanks in advance.

I will try if I have time, GM will likely post a finished project here any moment now....

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." -Bilbo Baggins

Quote from: {212th} Norris on February 08, 2013, 06:07:50 AM
GM works so fast  :XD:

I will try if I have time, GM will likely post a finished project here any moment now....

Haha, I know I work fast, but I have to sleep ya know!  :sleep: Anyways, I might just edit this post if I finish the photo today, which might not happen as I tend to have a snow day, and want to play alot of modmaps. :P

Not sure what you think of this ShaZam, If you like it I will come up with something for the Z. Obviously the inside color could be changed.

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." -Bilbo Baggins

Quote from: {212th} Norris on February 08, 2013, 10:06:14 AM
Not sure what you think of this ShaZam, If you like it I will come up with something for the Z. Obviously the inside color could be changed.

Looks nice, despite the fact your dimensions aren't exactly "square". :P

Also, should've asked this when you made your sig, what's the font-type that you used? I know I've seen it before, but I forget the name of it.

Quote from: {Alpha}Gold Man on February 08, 2013, 10:22:39 AM
Looks nice, despite the fact your dimensions aren't exactly "square". :P

LOL Shhhh. xD Idk if he will like it so I threw it together. The font is called 911 Porshca

Quote from: {212th} Norris on February 08, 2013, 01:51:25 PM

LOL Shhhh. xD Idk if he will like it so I threw it together. The font is called 911 Porshca

Ok, just wanted to know, thanks Norris. :)

February 08, 2013, 05:20:10 PM #147 Last Edit: February 08, 2013, 05:24:03 PM by Agent Z
Quote from: {212th} Norris on February 08, 2013, 10:06:14 AM

Sorry, I don't think I was very clear in my post. I didn't necessarily want the frame to be changed, I wanted someone to make a "Z" design inside the frame.

Quote from: Me :-D
I'll attach the frame that I made, but I'm looking to change the inside (the "Z" part) of the picture. If you would like, you may edit the frame, but I am looking for a creative mind to make an awesome "Z" design within the frame. Just use my attachment as a template.

Ok :P I read that but I wanted to try and change your mind.

Don't mean to clog up the request but GM can you put this pic into a userbar for me I suppose also post it on imgur so that other 212 could have the userbar if they want it :P