REQUESTS- Signatures/Profile/Artwork

Started by RepComm, November 14, 2012, 07:30:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: {Alpha}Gold Man on January 13, 2013, 08:26:39 PM
Alright, seems straight-forward enough, I believe I have something greek/roman in my "Phonto" app. Anyways, I should have the photo up either tonight if possible, or later tomorrow.
Perfect thanks a bunch man!
Proud [Freelancer Consortium] Member! [FC]Leader.Helios

Alright, here's the pic. Although it may seem a bit rushed, I had the idea in my head of using the actual greek font-type in Times New Roman. For flaring sun, I grabbed an image that matched exactly that definition. Here's the link to the image:

http://i.imgur.com/h7V4x.jpg

Also, I know this is big, though the pic will be resized when you put it for your profile pic. :)

Its all good thanks Gold Man  :tu:
Proud [Freelancer Consortium] Member! [FC]Leader.Helios

Made this for a possible signature for myself. I kinda became obsessed with the metal background thanks to Republic Commando  :D

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." -Bilbo Baggins

Quote from: {212th} Norris on February 07, 2013, 06:35:27 AM
Made this for a possible signature for myself. I kinda became obsessed with the metal background thanks to Republic Commando  :D

Say, you probably used Phonto for that right? If so, did you know you can install .ttf files on the app? I use GoodReader to download the fonts (you can use WinZip if you don't feel like paying $5 for GoodReader), open the .zip files, and then select the .ttf file to open in Phonto, and it installs!

NOTE: You can only have about 50-70 fonts installed. Hope you enjoy it!

Quote from: {Alpha}Gold Man on February 07, 2013, 07:43:46 AM
Say, you probably used Phonto for that right?

Yeah I used phonto, I'm still having fun messing around with it :D I actually installed the font I used in that picture, it is one of my favorites that I use on the computer  :tu:

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." -Bilbo Baggins

Can someone make me a battledroid (B1) that has either marine green and blue or assasin red and commander yellow battalion markings (such as top of the torse color and the color of the pony tail thingys on the head) ?

Quote from: Ltin on February 07, 2013, 04:58:38 PM
Can someone make me a battledroid (B1) that has either marine green and blue or assasin red and commander yellow battalion markings (such as top of the torse color and the color of the pony tail thingys on the head) ?

The marine green and blue may be tricky for me, but the assassin red and commander yellow I can do. The thing is though, why have the backs coloured yellow, if your profile pic will show the droid facing forward? The way I see it you want the torso red, with the commander markings on the upper torso and nose of the droid. If that's what you mean, I might be able to do that. Do you have a preference as to what weapon the droid is carrying?

Quote from: {Alpha}Gold Man on February 07, 2013, 05:34:33 PM
The marine green and blue may be tricky for me, but the assassin red and commander yellow I can do. The thing is though, why have the backs coloured yellow, if your profile pic will show the droid facing forward? The way I see it you want the torso red, with the commander markings on the upper torso and nose of the droid. If that's what you mean, I might be able to do that. Do you have a preference as to what weapon the droid is carrying?
preferably the e-5 blaster being help, if possible could you put the pistol (i thinks its an se-14) somewhere as well?

February 07, 2013, 05:45:41 PM #129 Last Edit: February 07, 2013, 05:48:31 PM by {Alpha}Gold Man
Quote from: Ltin on February 07, 2013, 05:44:00 PM
preferably the e-5 blaster being help, if possible could you put the pistol (i thinks its an se-14) somewhere as well?

It's either one weapon or the other, I can't exactly "mold" the image so he's holding both weapons, due to Photoshop Touch's limitations compared to CS5 or CS6. Though I could probably work with the standard B1 droid and get the colours on that.

Quote from: {Alpha}Gold Man on February 07, 2013, 05:45:41 PM
It's either one weapon or the other, I can't exactly "mold" the image so he's holding both weapons. Though I could probably work with the standard B1 droid and get the colours on that.
i dont mean mold. I mean in like a holster or something, also i said if you can (key words <<<<<<<<<<)
Edit: actually i said if its possible. Same message though.

--OFF CURRENT TOPIC-- (Sorry, guys...)

The more I look at my forum avatar, the more the "Z" bugs me. If someone wants to edit my avatar, that'd be awesome.

I'll attach the frame that I made, but I'm looking to change the inside (the "Z" part) of the picture. If you would like, you may edit the frame, but I am looking for a creative mind to make an awesome "Z" design within the frame. Just use my attachment as a template.

Thanks in advance.

Quote from: Ltin on February 07, 2013, 05:47:45 PM
i dont mean mold. I mean in like a holster or something, also i said if you can (key words <<<<<<<<<<)
Edit: actually i said if its possible. Same message though.

Even so, I would need to find an image of the pistol in a position that would make it look like it's in a holster. So, I guess you're stuck with the E-5 rifle. Sorry. :P

Quote from: {Alpha}Gold Man on February 07, 2013, 05:51:32 PM
Even so, I would need to find an image of the pistol in a position that would make it look like it's in a holster. So, I guess you're stuck with the E-5 rifle. Sorry. :P
no problem. Also, would it be possible to add a yellow stripe down each side of the front of the torso?

Quote from: Agent Z on February 07, 2013, 05:49:45 PM
--OFF CURRENT TOPIC-- (Sorry, guys...)

The more I look at my forum avatar, the more the "Z" bugs me. If someone wants to edit my avatar, that'd be awesome.

I'll attach the frame that I made, but I'm looking to change the inside (the "Z" part) of the picture. If you would like, you may edit the frame, but I am looking for a creative mind to make an awesome "Z" design within the frame. Just use my attachment as a template.

Thanks in advance.

My my, I will have fun with that frame! 3000x30000! I'l see if I can come up with something. ;)

Also Ltin, I can probably add that too.