So far in Steam for mac....

Started by Soap Mactavish, June 21, 2010, 04:23:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
June 21, 2010, 04:23:13 PM Last Edit: June 21, 2010, 04:25:15 PM by Soap Mactavish
well, you read the title and i have one word, Indie. Yep we get indie games and Valve (not a bad second option if you ask me). anyways, my new favorite game on Steam is of course! dangerous high school girls in Trouble. I havent bought this game but my friend down the street, who obviously has much more money to throw away than me, decided to buy it. So i tried it out.

So basically you pick a girl to lead a street gang of High School girls then go around a High School (on a board... it's a board game) and the girls insult you, then you have to insult her back with....insults, imo greatest comebacks in the world, for example... "if I were a cat, I would scratch you", then if you make them mad and, for some reason, they JOIN your gang... and the objective as far as I can tell is to get the biggest gang... and do..... something?

IK, best game evar right?!

you guys are dying for a link im sure. here ya go

http://store.steampowered.com/app/27400/

"Were bigger than Jesus!"  -John Lennon

Just because a game is indie doesn't always mean it's good. In fact a good number of Steam's indie/casual games are complete garbage.

#TYBG

that was my point ag, I was being sarcastic XD

"Were bigger than Jesus!"  -John Lennon