Unit33 ImperialSkinChanger.7z

Started by Led, July 14, 2012, 06:50:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

:ohmy: I LOVE Skin changers!!!!  :cheer: Definietly trying this out tonight!!!!!!!!

Ohhhh I saw that on your Video
I'm gonna try that now
It seems to be very Nice
Thanks for sharing this with us
Yoda ;)
My Released Mods

Crazy Black & White Cloud City: http://www.mediafire.com/?e8iz6tqht4udfk4

It won't work for me! I installed as the instructions told me but it won't work!? All the buttons show up like freecam and the legion selection, but nothing happens when I press the legion I want! Just a noise!? My imp.lvl is stock...

Quote from: kitfisto15678 on July 18, 2012, 10:07:29 PM
It won't work for me! I installed as the instructions told me but it won't work!? All the buttons show up like freecam and the legion selection, but nothing happens when I press the legion I want! Just a noise!? My imp.lvl is stock...
I don't think it works for the Mac I'm afraid. Try it during a LAN connection.

Ahh what!? I thought you played swbf on a Mac unit! Too bad.
Btw I tried your rebel scum skins, A+ work!! I really like the wookiee! I also tried your common.lvl last night and it's really cool!!!! I love how you put aubresh on the HUD and the victory/defeat! Why didn't you change the soldier and wookiee reticules though?

Quote from: kitfisto15678 on July 19, 2012, 08:52:34 AM
Ahh what!? I thought you played swbf on a Mac unit! Too bad.
He has a Mac and a PC. I think he mostly plays SWBF on his PC. (We were just playing on a server today.) He may still play SWBF on his Mac.  :shrug:

Quote from: ✫Şђã·Żäм✫ on July 19, 2012, 09:19:07 AM
He has a Mac and a PC. I think he mostly plays SWBF on his PC.
I play SP on Mac, MP on PC.

Does it work for you when you play sp on your Mac? And unit, do you play with your various skin/common mods all the time?

Quote from: kitfisto15678 on July 19, 2012, 09:37:08 AM
Does it work for you when you play sp on your Mac? And unit, do you play with your various skin/common mods all the time?
I use usually use vanilla (unchanged) skins when playing online.