1 (3.7%)
Arena
3 (11.1%)
Temple
1 (3.7%)

Total Members Voted: 27

Voting closed: October 05, 2013, 04:18:12 PM

Quote from: SirPimped on September 28, 2013, 04:05:01 PM
I don't really know what to do. Maybe we need to have everyone pick one name and they have to stick to it so it's easier to account for who is who.

We made the rosters for this right? YAK has had theirs since the beginning and still have problems. I can't blame you guys because of Majesty because he creates enough trouble as it is. Yet hes a suck up to some people.

Anyways we can figure out some people from a crowd like we could Elite or Majesty. But when we have random people like LOBSTER or Mormon Jesus we have no idea. Plus the Kelle thing apparently someone faked? Nixo said the merc "blue" was Kelle at the temple game?

Agreed on new password.
https://swbfv1clan.wordpress.com/2013/09/05/icw3-update-2/ When 1.0 beats FC/YAK

http://www.xfire.com/screenshots/128879699 Schduled battle against YAK/FC with 1.0 Ldrs
http://screenshot.xfire.com/s/128576856-4.jpg
Random unscheduled battle against FC with just 1 1.0 Ldr.

Yeah, blue was Kelle on Yavin but after soon after the Citadel match I became aware that Kelle was faked.

September 29, 2013, 04:10:54 AM #47 Last Edit: September 29, 2013, 06:25:58 AM by {PLA}gdh92
Sorry I couldn't be there last night. I'm not sure what happened with members, all I know is that I asked a few YAKs on X-fire to join and that a lot of FA's occasionally play for YAK.
Majesty is not part of YAK and I have told him/her not to play repeatedly and banned them when I was ignored, obviously most YAKs don't have the option to ban and unfortunately can't check people are who they claim.

My best guess for who people were
Official YAK
Sith Emo - Elite (pretty sure)
YAKbot - SirPimped
Vansting
Kelle
Disciple

Not sure
I'm the emo of SWBF
Lobster
Mormon Jesus

Edit: I've done that based on the screenshot, I don't know if everyone was in it.

Sorry I can't be more precise but I wasn't there. Whoever the unknowns were (and I think one was probably Fierobull or another FA who is in YAK) I think we had enough proper members that the 2-1 rounded rule was obeyed.

For anyone who wants to know here is our up to date members list for today.
[spoiler]Current YAK members:

• Shazam
  • gdh92
  • vansting
  • Gold Man
  • UNIT 33
  • SleepKiller
  • Dbiz
  • Phobos/Rage
  • Joseph
  • SirPimped
  • Droideka
  • Helios
  • Elite
  • Kishan
  • Disciple
  • The Pusher
  • Daniel
  • Wolf
  • Kyram
  • David
  • Mike
  • Drugrep
  • FieroBull
  • Kelle
  • Paksu pepe
  • RC 54
  • Icetray
  • JR1?
[REA]Emma also plays for us but she has never become 'official' so I count her as a merc. There's also a few more FA who have played for YAK but they will have to be mercs until I get their official names.[/spoiler]

Edit 2: It doesn't change much but Fierobull says he didn't play.
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

The merc rule was fine, they just needed to wear the tag: Merc.Name next time. But if that emo guy was majesty...
Also Helios was there if anyone was woundering why it shows as a 8vs9

I was there yes but i had to go, as there was a family emergency.
Proud [Freelancer Consortium] Member! [FC]Leader.Helios

Pusher was there as well. Like I said I don't know if Majesty was playing or not. I've told him not to. I was asking people in my team chat who was who, and then then countdown started.

Quote from: SirPimped on September 28, 2013, 04:05:01 PM
Maybe we need to have everyone pick one name and they have to stick to it so it's easier to account for who is who.
I think this is best. How about the name that appears on the clan's roster?

Also, I think Led's password idea is a good one, so we'll implement it starting today. I think that I'll be content to give the passwords to clan leaders over xfire, and they can distribute it to the players they want at the battle.

September 29, 2013, 11:41:25 AM #52 Last Edit: September 29, 2013, 11:45:02 AM by Oven
212 defended Streets. GG

[spoiler][/spoiler]

September 29, 2013, 01:00:31 PM #53 Last Edit: September 29, 2013, 01:04:33 PM by Ten Numb
Will there be a punishment for YAK sending majesty to disrupt our war vs 1.0, and YAK allowing majesty, or so they say, to play vs 1.0? I'm sure you guys believe that majesty acted alone, but I doubt it. I mean, if for some reason I came into a YAK vs 1.0 match and disrupted the game by getting on YAK team and made them lose(stealing tank...), 212 would be punished for sure. YAK would accuse 212 of planning it... Which I think YAK sent majesty to be on our team to make us lose. I would ask for a rematch vs 1.0, but that's just too time consuming...   I wouldn't be surprised if Sirpimped or Elite came up with that "brilliant" plan.

Okay if you give out the password to the leaders, the leaders give the password to whomever they want to play the game, whats to keep either the leader or a player that was given the password to give it to someone like Majesty or someone else who is banned from the tournament
"I would explain it to you but your head might explode."

Yes, I fear YAK will give the password to majesty so he can disrupt more 212 matches.

Quote from: Ten Numb on September 29, 2013, 01:00:31 PM
Will there be a punishment for YAK sending majesty to disrupt our war vs 1.0, and YAK allowing majesty, or so they say, to play vs 1.0? I'm sure you guys believe that majesty acted alone, but I doubt it. I mean, if for some reason I came into a YAK vs 1.0 match and disrupted the game by getting on YAK team and made them lose(stealing tank...), 212 would be punished for sure. YAK would accuse 212 of planning it... Which I think YAK sent majesty to be on our team to make us lose. I would ask for a rematch vs 1.0, but that's just too time consuming...   I wouldn't be surprised if Sirpimped or Elite came up with that "brilliant" plan.
LOL you should be a comedian.

I'm not saying that YAK would give Majesty the passwords, depending on the circumstances someone else would want to give a banned person like Majesty the passwords. I never said that YAK would do that I just used Majesty as a example mainly because he is the most notable of troublemakers in ICW3
"I would explain it to you but your head might explode."

September 29, 2013, 01:12:50 PM #58 Last Edit: September 29, 2013, 01:14:47 PM by Ten Numb
Oh, and if anyone asks why would YAK want 212 to lose vs 1.0, well... their main leader, or whatever, is SirPimped, who is in the anti-212 community. k sting, don't complain if someone decides to disrupt a 1.0 vs YAK match next week.

September 29, 2013, 01:14:12 PM #59 Last Edit: September 29, 2013, 01:22:38 PM by {PLA}gdh92
YAK defends Docks, it was a good close game for the first half. A 1.0 joined during the match but he left after being asked a few times so no complaints. Thanks all.

Quote from: Ten Numb on September 29, 2013, 01:00:31 PM
If Majesty did anything it's her problem not YAKs. I am 100% against them ruining your games but YAK sadly can't prevent it.
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)