ICW2 Week 4

Started by Oven, January 07, 2013, 10:00:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
I would be ok with Anyder having the award since he merc for us in a great number of battles but it would be Oven's call I think.

Quote from: Phobos on January 26, 2013, 06:18:32 PM
I would be ok with Anyder having the award since he merc for us in a great number of battles but it would be Oven's call I think.

Agreed. Just a question Anyder, Why didn't you join Yak or Elk?

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." -Bilbo Baggins

I have a question as well... Why don't we have our awards yet?...

Led could have had them done by now, just like for ICW1

Quote from: Phobos on January 26, 2013, 06:18:32 PM
Fine by me.

Psst...

Quote from: Are§ on January 26, 2013, 08:25:15 PM
I have a question as well... Why don't we have our awards yet?...

Led could have had them done by now, just like for ICW1

[spoiler][/spoiler]

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." -Bilbo Baggins

Quote from: {212th} Norris on January 27, 2013, 07:39:36 PM

[spoiler][/spoiler]

He has had over 3 weeks. My patience is running dry. Led had them down within a few days. Idk why we had him do the awards anyways, did he have anything to do with the ICW2?

I mean im not actually mad about this, just saying, it shouldn't take three weeks to make simple awards..

January 29, 2013, 08:07:23 PM #157 Last Edit: January 29, 2013, 08:12:06 PM by {Alpha}Gold Man
Quote from: Are§ on January 29, 2013, 07:23:22 PM

He has had over 3 weeks. My patience is running dry. Led had them down within a few days. Idk why we had him do the awards anyways, did he have anything to do with the ICW2?

I mean im not actually mad about this, just saying, it shouldn't take three weeks to make simple awards..

If your trying to get final assignments done, cram for exams, and on top of that being in the midst of helping out on a kitchen reno, you tend to not have time for many things.  :dry:

Besides, I already made the awards, uploaded them like 2-3 days ago, dunno why they aren't given out yet.

On a side note, I've learned Norris' lesson on patience, besides, I'm quite the patient guy. :P

Maybe Led is busy and doesn't have time right now. Are the awards that important? We all know who won.

Quote from: Are§ on January 29, 2013, 07:23:22 PM

You are under the mistaken impression that I read all of these threads.

As far as the timing, I must earn the money to pay for the website and servers.  It takes away from playing and administrating the website.

If you want awards that look like ICW1 awards, I can do that by this Friday night.
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

Quote from: Buckler on January 29, 2013, 08:38:02 PM
You are under the mistaken impression that I read all of these threads.

As far as the timing, I must earn the money to pay for the website and servers.  It takes away from playing and administrating the website.

If you want awards that look like ICW1 awards, I can do that by this Friday night.

Fine by me, figured I would give it a shot with the awards. If they want to keep it uniform, I understand. :P

On a side note, 400th post.

January 30, 2013, 06:28:28 AM #161 Last Edit: January 30, 2013, 06:56:48 AM by {U.E.F}Anyder | BVBArmy
Hey GM Did u make my award ?  :moo: Put Warrior instead od Mercenary plz U_U
Are awards so important for u, Fate ? Bcuz none of us asked Led to add them, except u...
Anyder | Talent, Ops & Culture | SWBF & Player Engagement
Email: communityambassador@swbfgamers.com
SWBFSpy Discord: http://discord.swbfspy.com
SWBFSpy Info: http://info.swbfspy.com

...... I was simply wondering where they were, and Anyder you sound a bit hypocritical judging from the fact that the last couple pages of this thread are about if you are getting an award or not. You guys might have taken me a little to seriously here.

Ya well, between my question and urs there's a BIG difference.
And for me at least it sounded rude..
Anyder | Talent, Ops & Culture | SWBF & Player Engagement
Email: communityambassador@swbfgamers.com
SWBFSpy Discord: http://discord.swbfspy.com
SWBFSpy Info: http://info.swbfspy.com

January 30, 2013, 08:02:47 AM #164 Last Edit: January 30, 2013, 08:11:30 AM by SirPimped
This is the funniest thing I have seen on SWBFGamers for a long time.

Quote from: {U.E.F}Anyder | BVBArmy on January 30, 2013, 06:28:28 AM
Hey GM Did u make my award ?
Quote from: {U.E.F}Anyder | BVBArmy on January 26, 2013, 12:10:19 PM
Question now is, which award will i get ? XD
Quote from: {U.E.F}Anyder | BVBArmy on January 14, 2013, 11:56:40 AM
I already talked with him and he said this time i was getting one LoL
Maybe ICW Multihelper xd
Quote from: {U.E.F}Anyder | BVBArmy on January 14, 2013, 06:25:31 AM
but.. which award will i get ? XD
Quote from: {U.E.F}Anyder | BVBArmy on January 26, 2013, 05:12:12 PM
nvm, i dont want any award of this

All Anyder's posts about awards in this thread.

Quote from: {U.E.F}Anyder | BVBArmy on January 30, 2013, 06:28:28 AM
Are awards so important for u, Fate ?
:slap: