Replace Wookieland?

Yes
15 (68.2%)
No
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Voting closed: December 24, 2012, 06:31:25 PM

Quote from: Epifire on December 21, 2012, 09:22:04 AM
Alright I am signed on to admin today I am hearing so I will meet you fellows there.  :cheers:

EDIT: I found today that I cannot load any servers to my games list in BF1 so I could not join to admin. Sorry about the issues but I am trying to figure out what is behind the difficulty right now.

Dude, Gamespy is gone.  You gotta get tunngle.
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

December 21, 2012, 04:09:04 PM #46 Last Edit: December 21, 2012, 04:25:06 PM by Phobos
huge internet problems today...
- icw servers (and PLA) wouldnt show up for like 10 mins and then when it did it just kept counting busy when i try to joined. restarted tunngle about half a dozen times then it worked.
- internet keeps shutting off and back on randomly, saying swbfgamers website is offline while other sites work?
- pic i upload to postimage and post link stops working
so yeah  :td:

also
wookieeland sucks most everyone i talked to agrees. if its ok with the admin i would suggest we replace that map with
ONDERON: DXUN MOON

December 21, 2012, 04:27:19 PM #47 Last Edit: December 21, 2012, 04:31:38 PM by Olde Saint Norris
Who else have you talked with? I kinda enjoy the map, Changing a map mid tournament doesn't really seem justified either. Up to Oven though. 

Edit:You guys control it anyway, who is gonna take it back? Likely it won't ever be played on again  :slap:

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." -Bilbo Baggins

Quote from: Olde Saint Norris on December 21, 2012, 04:27:19 PM
Who else have you talked with? I kinda enjoy the map, Changing a map mid tournament doesn't really seem justified either. Up to Oven though. 

Edit:You guys control it anyway, who is gonna take it back? Likely it won't ever be played on again  :slap:

its first week. and i asked about 6 other ppl all agreed the map is lame but i guess oven can decide.

Perhaps if that many people think so. Who made the other map?

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." -Bilbo Baggins

agreed about wookieland

There's a wookieland poll in the OP now.

Very sorry about the GR game; gameranger may have to be removed as an option. If you guys can reschedule for sometime this weekend, I'll probably be able to show up.

Quote from: Oven on December 21, 2012, 07:30:46 PM
There's a wookieland poll in the OP now.

Very sorry about the GR game; gameranger may have to be removed as an option. If you guys can reschedule for sometime this weekend, I'll probably be able to show up.
Yeah, we had a bit of a lag blizzard earlier :O  It was fun to watch though xD

I'm not a fan of Wookieland. Alas, I have never liked maps with lots of foliage.

LoL Sir pimped u copied my idea of putting a pic of an airkill as profile kill xd Hehehe
Anyder | Talent, Ops & Culture | SWBF & Player Engagement
Email: communityambassador@swbfgamers.com
SWBFSpy Discord: http://discord.swbfspy.com
SWBFSpy Info: http://info.swbfspy.com

Buckler can you make a tunngle server for kamino so we could play it :P I suggest Sunday maybe 3 est if we are going ahead.

212 captured Bespin 2-0. Good games.

K
212 won on both maps :D

CC:

Platforms:

This one is the background pic, which u will love <3

I WANTED TO POST THESE PICS OVEN! XD
Anyder | Talent, Ops & Culture | SWBF & Player Engagement
Email: communityambassador@swbfgamers.com
SWBFSpy Discord: http://discord.swbfspy.com
SWBFSpy Info: http://info.swbfspy.com

Quote from: Buckler on December 21, 2012, 03:49:14 PM
Dude, Gamespy is gone.  You gotta get tunngle.
Lol..... Someone needs to read up on their history (And I don't mean buckler)

YAK takes Hoth; could someone else post a screen? I got video of most of the battle, will upload for anyone who may be interested.