SWBF War!

Started by Breakdown, October 23, 2010, 03:29:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I like matches where you actually have to put some strategy in it to win. 4 on 4+ with cps are the only way you can do that  ;)

Quote from: DarkSun on October 28, 2010, 09:54:45 PM
Are we allowed to use any class in this SWBF War thing? Like, are there really any rules once we are on the battlefront?

~(501st)Ldr.Gree
Any class: All the CPs you can take: No glitching: No cursing: No complaining about lag, spawn killing or basically anything else: If you have nothing positive/fun to say, don't say it, shut-up and deal with it. No one wants to hear about YOUR problems.

Of course these rules are subject to BDs authorization and/or amendment.

Alright, sounds good. When will the first match start?

~(501st)Ldr.Gree
You can run, but you'll die tired.

hey schtick!!  :tu:

im russell if you dont recognize this name

"Were bigger than Jesus!"  -John Lennon

We need more rebels! lol

And yeah, these wars will be played the way the game was MEANT to be played. CP's, all classes, you can mien spawns, whatever you want to do. It's going to be authentic SWBF. However, I am thinking of introducing things like class upgrades after a team win, a mini game sort of of zombie mode. However I will see about that, it might make it too confusing for some people to download new SIDES and replace the old ones properly etc.

Also, basically what SchTicK said is correct. I'll quote it here again in case you missed it.

Quote from: SchTicKAny class: All the CPs you can take: No glitching: No cursing: No complaining about lag, spawn killing or basically anything else: If you have nothing positive/fun to say, don't say it, shut-up and deal with it. No one wants to hear about YOUR problems.

I don't want any negativity. If you start whining about how the game is being played, like "OMG I HATE JETS" or "UGH, this is so unfair", you'll be booted from the session. It may be a bit harsh, but this War is going to be a FUN experience, not a whine-fest. The same goes fro complaining about the host, if you have a horrible connection, then you try hosting and see how well the game will be played. It will probably suck. Led has the best servers if he is able to host a majority of these, I don't want ANY complaining about lag. Got it?

Those are the rules pretty much asides from all the War rules. I'll copy/paste em in the first post later.

:salute: Schtick.

Ill see if i can't get it up and running and tag in for the rebel side. Albino Wookies ftw.
QuoteSow the wind and reap the whirlwind
Through the rain and through the shine
Only something with a meaning can stand the test of time

Bad news! I can't find either of my SWBF CDs. :(

So we are not allowed to spawn kill or mine CPs?

I went to a fight the other night and a hockey game broke out.

You're allowed to do whatever you want, except glitching (I'm assuming on that one  :P)
Raoul Duke: feels redneck
Raoul Duke: have to bring the family tree when looking for women

Lilly Satou: also oh my god
Lilly Satou: fried chicken in the lingo is the best thing ever

Quote from: Soap Mactavish on October 28, 2010, 09:15:24 PM
i think we should have a platform war. Im downloading swbf for PC as we speak and ill be playing all day tomarrow on xfire to get ready for this
I agree with soap and the rules on mpc are fine those are the 1s where playin in the fights

Quote from: Droideka on October 29, 2010, 12:13:16 PM
You're allowed to do whatever you want, except glitching (I'm assuming on that one  :P)

Ok. Yeah as BD said glitching is a no-no. Thanks.

I went to a fight the other night and a hockey game broke out.

Strategy can also go into a no cp game with 1.0 rules (old school ). Determining whether to go 2 hall/2 flank, or 1 hall, 2 walkway, and 1 flank, its all based on your team/clan skills and how they play (close or long). Determining who is best on the team and strong in which spot is crucial.

There's no need to fly around like all them jetboys that call themselves the best because they can come behind or out of nowhere and shoot you in the back of the head. (half the time they still miss. lmao)

If there is Cp mining in this war, can we not play with a spawn invincibility timer? there's no point in getting shot 4 times before dying.

I'm not sure if you can get spawn invisibility on DC's? Is it possible?

Either way, I'll post all the server set up info once the teams are filled. Bamdur informed me that penguin wishes to be on Rebels, so there is a spot open on Empire!

Hey all, i will sing up for rebels.

Quote from: .:FD:. WAZO on October 29, 2010, 08:35:09 PM
Hey all, i will sing up for rebels.

Done. 2 spots left on Rebels, 1 left on Empire! If you want to play better get in now! Once the spots get filled up, four other extra spots will be available, though you'll only be able to play if not all of the main team can make it.