SWBF War!

Started by Breakdown, October 23, 2010, 03:29:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
wow i think i might be late for this  :slap: , but if there's a spot left sign me up.  :tu:
Former {FD}Leader.Fire

October 31, 2010, 05:54:48 PM #106 Last Edit: October 31, 2010, 06:16:59 PM by Breakdown
Quote from: Fire on October 31, 2010, 05:41:36 PM
wow i think i might be late for this  :slap: , but if there's a spot left sign me up.  :tu:

Nope you're in time! 3 spots left on each, and you just filled up the last spot on the rebels! Grats!

Heavy just messaged me an told me he will sign up for Empire. With that, the main roster is filled! 2 extra spots on each side are availalbe, but we can start without them. Tomorrow I will post rules and everything else, server info, downloads, etc. And do the first draw.

Let's do this!

So when 2 or more people leave you are going to close the server and make another one? And then when more people want to come you will close it and make everyone rejoin again?

"Were bigger than Jesus!"  -John Lennon

No it's very basic, as long as the sides are even, the show will go on. If they are one or two off, that will be fine. If it is very unbalanced, then I will decide what to do.
[mergedate]1288588624[/mergedate]
These are all the custom maps we will be using for this, please download!

http://www.mediafire.com/?rjvkoeftf2n7mka

Compiled by Rage/Phobos. Thank you!

Quote from: Breakdown on November 02, 2010, 04:09:20 PM
No it's very basic, as long as the sides are even, the show will go on. If they are one or two off, that will be fine. If it is very unbalanced, then I will decide what to do.
[mergedate]1288588624[/mergedate]
These are all the custom maps we will be using for this, please download!

http://www.mediafire.com/?rjvkoeftf2n7mka

Compiled by Rage/Phobos. Thank you!
Got it, thanks.
You can run, but you'll die tired.

Hey I must be blind or just slow but I didn't realize this was a non-clan war at a glance.  :XD:

I think that I will join the rebels now that I have the chance if thats ok. Just give me a heads up on dates and I should be there.
photobucket limit image removed

You can run, but you'll die tired.