Thoughts on the intial release

Started by Led, November 17, 2015, 06:35:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
OK, I played a few rounds of the blast mode.

It seems like the beta game modes.

The most successful players are the ones that are good at shooting you in the back.  You basically have no protection/armor.  Pew pew pew dead.

Head on to an enemy, you have a 50-50 chance of getting killed.

The class-less based play just doesn't provide enough variety.

If I were to give it a grade, D- on game play :P

Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

I find first person is more effective than third person. Mainly because you need to aim well in order to get more kills. Is it just me that thinks so?
Proud [Freelancer Consortium] Member! [FC]Leader.Helios

You don't sound very impressed. Glad I didn't buy it...didn't realize it was out already.

Quote from: {TcF}Dr.Penguin on November 18, 2015, 12:00:36 AM
You don't sound very impressed. Glad I didn't buy it...didn't realize it was out already.

same here, though I might get it just to see it for myself, I'm assuming it was little better than the beta at this point.

Figured there wasn't a whole lot of change with the gameplay. Good thing I'm not blowing money on it. At least with the newer NFS the requirements are lowered a bit (despite using Frostbite 3). Just saying, I'd probably get more kicks out of playing a game that resembles my childhood, than a moneygrab with the words "Star Wars" on it. :P

By the sounds of things, this'll be something I just play on a laptop during a boring holiday journey :rofl:
I guess the majority of us will stick to playing Lucas Art's games for the time being?
Feel free to contact me on Steam, I answer instantly (Unless I'm offline):<br /><br />YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/roblox751123