Star Wars: Battlefront III AT-AT

Started by Giftheck, March 03, 2016, 02:26:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
March 03, 2016, 02:26:25 PM Last Edit: March 03, 2016, 02:58:00 PM by Led
Here is is, folks: my first full conversion from SWBFIII. I bring to you the AT-AT.

This is the full package including cutsom sounds and custom ODF files to tinker with at your leisure. I did not make chunks for this, though, as it won't matter what it looks like when it's destroyed.

DOWNLOAD

edit by Led
local link http://www.swbfgamers.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=1368
In Progress:
--Star Wars: Battlefront - Anniversary Edition (formerly Star Wars: Battlefront - Legacy Edition)
--Endor: Imperial Base

On Hold:
--Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron For SWBF1

Hey man, I'm trying to get the new footstep sounds working, but in-game I can only hear the first one and nothing after it.

Quote from: Delta-1035 on May 26, 2016, 02:12:56 AM
Hey man, I'm trying to get the new footstep sounds working, but in-game I can only hear the first one and nothing after it.

Have you modified your ODF in any way? I found tampering with the speed makes the footsteps not work: this goes for the stomp VFX too.

The stock ODF settings are thus:

QuoteTEMP_AnimationSpeed       = "1.5"
TEMP_Type          = "1"   //Sets up collision and number of legs, will be moved to the msh file

StompDetectionType      = "1"

I've tried all sorts of values to try to get it to work correctly, and this is the only one that works.
In Progress:
--Star Wars: Battlefront - Anniversary Edition (formerly Star Wars: Battlefront - Legacy Edition)

On Hold:

Yup, that works.

But I don't know why, when I'm driving the atat\atte the footstep sounds disappear. This is something that happens on stock geonosis and hoth as well.

It's to do with the stomp detection. However this issue does not affect the AT-ST, AT-RT or Spider Droid walkers. It's an issue that I can't seem to resolve right now.
In Progress:

On Hold:

Hey gistech i'm using this on the ultimate pack mod, but when i load hoth it crashes. Any solution?
"Come on, you apes! Do you wanna live forever?"
- Lieutenant Rasczak speaking to the Roughnecks troopers