SWBF2 Remake/Remaster

Started by Luna-old, July 15, 2016, 06:33:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Would a SWBF2 remake/remaster using the same engine that EA's SWBF uses be possible?

I know that there is a company that is working on a Battlefront game that looks better than EA's.

I was just wondering, because I'd pay $60 for a SWBF2 remake. Not another one of EA's incomplete games that they just store away the rest of the game for DLCs.
The years just fly past, don't they?

Quote from: Darth Nyx on July 15, 2016, 06:33:40 AM
Would a SWBF2 remake/remaster using the same engine that EA's SWBF uses be possible?

I know that there is a company that is working on a Battlefront game that looks better than EA's.

I was just wondering, because I'd pay $60 for a SWBF2 remake. Not another one of EA's incomplete games that they just store away the rest of the game for DLCs.

Not as of now, no. Only mods that alter the original game. However, Star Wars: Battlecry by "Star Wars Fans" and Star Wars: Galaxy in Turmoil by Frontwire Studios. Both seem pretty exciting.
Feel free to contact me on Steam, I answer instantly (Unless I'm offline):<br /><br />YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/roblox751123

Quote from: TheGangstarTY on July 15, 2016, 07:05:45 AM
Not as of now, no. Only mods that alter the original game. However, Star Wars: Battlecry by "Star Wars Fans" and Star Wars: Galaxy in Turmoil by Frontwire Studios. Both seem pretty exciting.

I'm looking forward to Galaxy in Turmoil as Frontwire Studios already has a deal with Steam to distribute their game.

Quote from: Darth Nyx on July 15, 2016, 07:10:42 AM
I'm looking forward to Galaxy in Turmoil as Frontwire Studios already has a deal with Steam to distribute their game.

Yep. Whilst discussing in their Discord server, I gathered that none of Free Radical's content will be implemented meaning that what we currently know may be very different upon release.
Feel free to contact me on Steam, I answer instantly (Unless I'm offline):<br /><br />YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/roblox751123

Quote from: TheGangstarTY on July 15, 2016, 07:30:21 AM
Yep. Whilst discussing in their Discord server, I gathered that none of Free Radical's content will be implemented meaning that what we currently know may be very different upon release.

As long as they don't ruin it like EA did.