CLOUD CITY - TOURNAMENT Map

Started by SleepKiller, April 17, 2012, 10:21:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

April 17, 2012, 11:51:05 PM #1 Last Edit: April 17, 2012, 11:53:51 PM by Phobos
Quote from: SleepKiller on April 17, 2012, 10:21:24 PM
CLOUD CITY - TOURNAMENT Map

Description: Map designed for use in this http://www.swbfgamers.com/index.php?topic=4409.msg43192;topicseen#new. Feel free to use for your own clan matches and such.

Has Anti-Cheat and Anti-Glitch in place.  Both team are rebels, one being run of the mill skins the other being blue skins. CPs are pre defined and can't be capped.

Could you please clarify what you mean by anti-cheat? I like my twilight rebel skins but I'll give this a try. The 14 second spawn timer I find a bit loathsome.

Quote from: Phobos on April 17, 2012, 11:51:05 PM
Could you please clarify what you mean by anti-cheat? I like my twilight rebel skins but I'll give this a try. The 14 second spawn timer I find a bit loathsome.
Basically if you're using a modified map different from the one supplied the game crashes.

Ok so using cc skin changer on this map would be considered a cheat, as would custom crosshairs since you changed which crosshairs are loaded?  Btw I like the blue pilot
:sleep:

Look, if you don't want to play in the tournament no one is forcing you. But it does seem like you don't think you can win on an even playing field. Feel, free to prove me wrong I'm sure you can.

April 18, 2012, 12:51:18 AM #5 Last Edit: April 18, 2012, 04:13:44 AM by Phobos
Quote from: SleepKiller on April 18, 2012, 12:38:38 AM
Look, if you don't want to play in the tournament no one is forcing you. But it does seem like you don't think you can win on an even playing field. Feel, free to prove me wrong I'm sure you can.

It seems like you make false assumptions about me that are untrue and also considerably rude. "it does seem like you don't think you can win on an even playing field" is not even attempting to answer to the two questions I politely asked. I am not going to ask those questions again since you are too rude to answer nicely. Due to the hostile nature of your reply, it seems obvious you think they are cheats which make the playing field uneven. I enjoy using custom crosshairs and cloud city skin changer, and I do not see them as cheats since every player has the choice to use them. Also, I am willing to play without them despite your irrational assumptions that I am NOT willing to simply because I asked whether you consider them to be cheats or not. However, since you own the source files to this mod, you are the only one who can change the crosshairs, making it so only you have the choice whether or not to modify them. That makes it so you are the only player who can "cheat" on this map. I do feel like proving you wrong since all of your assumptions about me are wrong, so I will play in this tournament by your silly rules if you agree to lower spawn timer to under 10 seconds, and stop making false assumptions about me just because I asked a couple of questions for the sake of clarification. I'd also like to know who gave you the authority to decide that custom crosshairs and building skins are cheats.

April 18, 2012, 04:25:21 AM #6 Last Edit: April 18, 2012, 07:33:04 AM by Unit 33
Well it is his own tournament, and he is free to invent his own specific rules regadless of how any one person may feel about them.

And now you can calm your farms; leave trivial insults to the battlefield!

Yes, enough.  :dry:
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder