Some Help with a Custom Map

Started by Phobos, December 01, 2009, 10:05:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
December 01, 2009, 10:05:05 PM Last Edit: January 01, 2010, 09:55:48 PM by xshat
 :censored:

say hi in the welcome center. hope you get your help. how much do you know about makeing maps? how long have you been making maps? what maps have you made? i hope to talk to you more on making shiped maps better.

Use this tutorial to help with sound regions, there's some mistakes in there, but they're easy to spot if you're sharp. Also, the sound files can't be in mp3, they need to be in .WAV file with certain settings

Quote from: keenmike on December 01, 2009, 10:16:53 PM
say hi in the welcome center. hope you get your help. how much do you know about making maps? how long have you been making maps? what maps have you made? i hope to talk to you more on making shiped maps better.
i cant wait to find out who this person is.

Its Hissil Mike. Hissil the only reason i will not give it to you or anyone else, is becuase i was asked not to give it out. The person specificly told me "please do not hand this out to people", so i wont. Its that simple.

Hey, you know.. to be honest, I really don't care about what differences you two may have, and neither does anybody else on this site.

So I suggest you keep the name calling and arguing off the public areas and where it belongs... somewhere we don't see it, especially racist comments, which don't have a place here.

Other than that, good luck with your map! :)

(•̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ ̿"" (-_-*)

Topic Moved.
QuoteSow the wind and reap the whirlwind
Through the rain and through the shine
Only something with a meaning can stand the test of time