B-Wing

Started by Sereja, May 14, 2015, 08:18:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Commander Awesome on May 15, 2015, 12:04:29 PM
ForceMaster already made one: http://www.gametoast.com/viewtopic.php?f=64&t=31197

So, Gametoast.com still works for you? I thought it's died long ago... Perhaps I was just disconnected, from their domens, so now it's invisible for me.  :bye:
Beauty is, the way to perfection.

Glory to Ukraine!  :mf:

This might help you out:
Quote from: GuruDue to spam and generally unwanted traffic we have blocked many middle eastern and a few other countries, if you know anyone whom is blocked and needs access please have them email guru@gametoast.com and I'll assist in getting them access

Thanks hope all is well

Guru
Quote from: Guruhere is the country list , if your in these places your likely not seeing this.

AZ,KR,CN,UA,FR,IQ,IR,MX,KE,PH,VN,PK,GE,DZ,IN,JO,TR,YE,NL,TH,UZ,KZ,ID,LY,UG,VE,BR,NG,MN,LB,PS,DO,AL,JP,BA,RS,EC,MY,BD,PE,BY,LA,TW,KG

If you E-mail him he'll probably give you access.

Teancum did say that as far as he was concerned on Gametoast, so long as these are credited to Free Radical (which you have done), you can "go crazy" with the SWBFIII models, what with it being an abandoned game and all. I know some people on there would love these assets converted.
In Progress:
--Star Wars: Battlefront - Anniversary Edition (formerly Star Wars: Battlefront - Legacy Edition)
--Endor: Imperial Base

On Hold:
--Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron For SWBF1

How does this craft resemble a B??

Quote from: {TcF}Dr.Penguin on May 15, 2015, 03:37:34 PM
How does this craft resemble a B??
It apparently looks like a lower-case 'b', or it's stands for 'blade'. Although that was the old canon.

x,y, and z were taken so they had to start over with a
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

I'd like to see a  wing ₤ wing
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

Nice model, amazing as always. But let's not forget about the Q-Wing.
"I would explain it to you but your head might explode."