GREAT NEWS...

Started by D4R|< $1D3, December 31, 2012, 08:39:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
December 31, 2012, 08:39:54 PM Last Edit: December 31, 2012, 08:51:50 PM by PP90M1
I am a gun again no more need to say i am a gundam *** i switched back to this happy no more need to call me a gundam fa* =D

Lol
Proud [Freelancer Consortium] Member! [FC]Leader.Helios

But Gundams are cool. If you shoot a PP901 they'll just step on you.

Quote from: Roxas on January 01, 2013, 05:46:08 PM
But Gundams are cool. If you shoot a PP901 they'll just step on you.
i know but some ppl make fun of me for liking gundams

Never actually seen an ep of Gundam but i thought the action figures were cool when i was 7. :P
Formerly:
{Alpha}Gen.Ultimo
[212]Cpl.Ultimo
WUSi.Whisper

Quote from: PP90M1 on January 01, 2013, 06:02:43 PM
i know but some ppl make fun of me for liking gundams
Sad that you can't like anything without people making fun of you for it. I didn't know that we all were still on the elementary school playground.

Agreed Kit.

Plus, PP90, i get made fun of all the time for being a brony. I just learned to tolerate it.
Formerly:
{Alpha}Gen.Ultimo
[212]Cpl.Ultimo
WUSi.Whisper

Well ya know, if you make fun of someone else that makes you a better person right? Because, well your not like that loser.
It would be different if this was some serious forum. I don't understand why people treat it as such either.

This forum isn't your blog.

However... I would say that you should be proud of your individuality, don't be disheartened by those who do not understand.

Don't give up your passion ae, my real life friends tell me to stop playing swbf and play CoD Mw3 etc, but I won't give it up for others thoughts :P

January 02, 2013, 04:42:27 AM #11 Last Edit: January 02, 2013, 04:44:52 AM by [FC]Sharpshot
Im not a nerd i like sports and i am good at them. People call me a nerd just cause i like swbf all i think of is " you laugh at me cause you dont think im cool, lol thats funny xD be a man not a follower its ultimately your decision.
Proud [Freelancer Consortium] Member! [FC]Leader.Helios

I think the annoyance people have is not directed at your interests, it's just that you post about gundams a lot on the forum. Understand that not all of us share all interests, so some people will be a bit put off by it.

In general, don't sacrifice what you like because others don't like it. Just don't talk about the thing when others don't feel like listening.
Raoul Duke: feels redneck
Raoul Duke: have to bring the family tree when looking for women

Lilly Satou: also oh my god
Lilly Satou: fried chicken in the lingo is the best thing ever

Quote from: Droideclaus on January 02, 2013, 09:00:14 AM
I think the annoyance people have is not directed at your interests, it's just that you post about gundams a lot on the forum. Understand that not all of us share all interests, so some people will be a bit put off by it.

In general, don't sacrifice what you like because others don't like it. Just don't talk about the thing when others don't feel like listening.

^ Where's the like button??

"Better not be at all than not be noble" - Lord Alfred Tennyson
https://www.facebook.com/SWBFGamers
https://twitter.com/swbfuniverse

Quote from: Darth Verik on January 02, 2013, 09:27:17 AM
^ Where's the like button??
On a website called facebook.

People point out that I like vocaloid screamo / loud rock (japanese equivalent of screamo and it is much better than here), wear two headphones, have a bloody yandere shirt, like anime therefore I must like little girls and boys and tentacles, and read a lot. Do I care? Nope. I embrace it. All of the above (except the loli/shota and tentacles of course). I am the black in the room of white.