HELP! Star Wars Battelfront won't install!

Started by {TcF}Dr.Penguin, November 12, 2012, 07:39:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Ahh! So I wanted to re-install my SWBF1 that it might fix my issue with Tunngle but, it wouldn't un-install when ever I clicked the "Uninstall button" on the menu nothing would happen so I just deleted the entire SWBF1 folder thinking I'd just reinstall it, but now when I put the disk in and open the menu it doesn't seem to know my folder is gone and has "START GAME" as option, and no install option, and when ever I click INSTALL and START GAME nothing happens, but I hear the disk think. I don't know what to do! Thank you for the help!!

check to see if the game shows up in the control panel uninstall program list.   

Yeah i did this too :P Look it up on google and there is a comment about it and gives you a link to a program that can re install and recently deleted programs for free :) (use the 30 day trial)

You could also try a system restore. Doing this restores files from marked save points your cp makes. It should renew the files. Just google how to peform a  system restore.

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." -Bilbo Baggins

Quote from: Dbiz 1617 on November 12, 2012, 08:21:45 PM
check to see if the game shows up in the control panel uninstall program list.   

It's not there D:

November 13, 2012, 09:01:49 AM #5 Last Edit: November 13, 2012, 10:15:41 AM by {TcF}Dr.Penguin
Quote from: {212} =-Norris-= on November 13, 2012, 08:48:02 AM
You could also try a system restore. Doing this restores files from marked save points your cp makes. It should renew the files. Just google how to peform a  system restore.

Darn, my computer doesn't seem to have system restore as a option.

May I ask what version of windows you have? I think you have to activate so if it was never set up when you first got your cp it may not be a solution.

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." -Bilbo Baggins