The Catacomb Challenge!

Started by Kit Fisto, November 14, 2012, 08:42:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hey guys! I have a challenge for you all. The CATACOMB CHALLENGE!!!!!  :o
So here is what you need. You need to first download this map HERE. <--- Click that!  :slap:
Next you will need to set your SWBF game settings to this:
View: First Person,
Difficulty: Medium,
Friendly Fire: ON,
and AI heroes: OFF.

Now launch SWBF, select the map {SB} Geonosis: Catacombs, be the REPUBLIC and try to win. I strongly suggest being the Republic Commando. But beware his, ya know what! I'll let you guys find out!

Post a picture of your results! It is a lot harder than it looks...  ;)

I think I remember this map...and if I remember correctly, this is the toughest challenge possible in SWBF.

Still, I'll make a run for it sometime this weekend. Challenge accepted.  :moo:
Raoul Duke: feels redneck
Raoul Duke: have to bring the family tree when looking for women

Lilly Satou: also oh my god
Lilly Satou: fried chicken in the lingo is the best thing ever

I'll see if I can do it tomorrow. Anime and sleep are calling me  right now.

I play this for training... Its extremely challenging, fun, and I win every time }:D
No jk jk, I don't lose often though^^

If I have time this weekend to hop on my laptop, I will download that map, as well as SK's Zombie map. I will see how it goes, I always play with medium AI, though not without the TK on. :P

Okay, it's pretty easy, except for the droidekas. Maybe I shouldn't be playing on hard....

This is one, of the "totaly impossible to win" map :sick:.
Still, I may try to explore it:
[spoiler][/spoiler]
Honestly say, I playd on "Easy".
Beauty is, the way to perfection.

Glory to Ukraine!  :mf:

Quote from: Sereja on November 15, 2012, 04:46:13 PM
This is one, of the "totaly impossible to win" map :sick:.
Still, I may try to explore it:
[spoiler][/spoiler]
Honestly say, I playd on "Easy".
Nice Sereja! I really only play this map with my little brother. It is the most fun map to play as the REP with 32 AI. We both be the commando's. and we take a "secret" route that avoids all enimies and takes us directly to the catacomb entrance. From their only me and him fight our way through the catacombs and take the back CP's. It is a lot of fun and 32 AI is just enough to make the map interesting! So many surprises!  :cheer: