[WIP] My Final Project..

Started by Snake, October 23, 2012, 02:47:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: SleepKiller on October 23, 2012, 08:01:06 PM
The Hunger Games. Wild stab in the dark. But it has Forests, Bows, Swords and it's set in the future.
Nice guess!  :tu:  :slap: Can't belive I didn't think of that!

The Hunger Games. Wild stab in the dark. But it has Forests, Bows, Swords and it's set in the future.
Ya imma go with Sleepkiller on this one as well along with my other guesses.
Proud [Freelancer Consortium] Member! [FC]Leader.Helios

Good guess, but, im stickin with Narnia.

Ask your friendly WgT member about joining today!

Ding! Ding! Ding! It is the Hunger Games! I'm surprised you got it SK, nice job!

So good guesses everyone. They were very vague clues but the next clue was going to be "May the odds be ever in your favor."

Since Sleepkiller guessed it first, he gets the easter egg of his choice. (PM me whatever you want to do. I'll let you know if I can do it or not.)

This map will be a VERSION of the Hunger Games. It will actually be a Death Watch ritual to decide the next Mand'Alore or whatever their leader is called. So you will get to choose a Death Watch trooper with special skills and weapons.

Anticipated problems:
-Some kind of animal to represent the dog creature things in the movie
-Singleplayer to work right(could be impossible)
-Bow&arrow animations

Any ideas?
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

Quote from: Snake on October 24, 2012, 02:09:20 PM
Ding! Ding! Ding! It is the Hunger Games! I'm surprised you got it SK, nice job!

So good guesses everyone. They were very vague clues but the next clue was going to be "May the odds be ever in your favor."

Since Sleepkiller guessed it first, he gets the easter egg of his choice. (PM me whatever you want to do. I'll let you know if I can do it or not.)

This map will be a VERSION of the Hunger Games. It will actually be a Death Watch ritual to decide the next Mand'Alore or whatever their leader is called. So you will get to choose a Death Watch trooper with special skills and weapons.

Anticipated problems:
-Some kind of animal to represent the dog creature things in the movie
-Singleplayer to work right(could be impossible)
-Bow&arrow animations

Any ideas?
Well all those Fett model variations that Tirpider made should come in most useful!
I surpose the bow-caster would be a suitable candidate for a bow type weapon due to lack of animations...
The Dog creatures could possibly be natives using one of the alien models.