What are some of the greatest battles you have been in?

Started by Carbon27, October 20, 2012, 04:25:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Disciple on October 20, 2012, 05:46:38 PM
All the battles on the ICW (both as Yak and FC)were very cool to me,really,all of them.But i remember of one battle when i was in wusi that i can describe here.It was Hoth and we were fighting TCF ( the only 2 remaining clans in the tournament if im right). TCF had all the Cps and we were going to lose the battle, I went almost out of the map circumventing it and heading to the hangar. I started to cap the cp and they started to spawn there,i was using the sniper class and i had to take like 3-5 of them down untill other Wusi`s came,we took the cp and won the game.The best part was when we were in the voice chat,trying to  plan something,and i was like: -HELP! i`m in their cp,i need help!!!,and  someone said:-Whoever is caping that cp,i love you. That was an really awesome moment :P  :moo:
I remember you capping that Cp. You gave Wusi the win. It was a really awesome moment.  :cheers:

Best Fight- Courtyard Domination. Basically, it was down to the wire on uneven teams on PLA-CC. My team had just recently captured the courtyard and lost our last CP, so i decided to stay behind as Imperial Pilot and fend it off from hoardes of Vanguards and Snipers trying to take the CP while my team was out trying to capture other CP's. During one simple round, I went on a 30 kill streak (Totaling 54 that match) while simply protecting the courtyard. Though the pilot can refuel himself, i used up those ammo and med packs and had to resort to pistol for the last 7 enemies. That was definetely my favorite battle. Which was also the same week I was on the server where the original BIGMATT hit 104.
Formerly:
{Alpha}Gen.Ultimo
[212]Cpl.Ultimo
WUSi.Whisper

My best 2 games were the final match of the ICW (that I was in) with FC which was the most fun and challenging game I've ever been in and knowing we were out if we lost gave it a bit of meaning. :)

My other choice would be when I got 111 kills at Cloudcity server when it had another 20 something players in it. At one point we had no CPs and I captured the last one then I ran around capturing more so we could keep playing. :)

My best individual moment was actually last night when I had grenade jumped to a high platform and had no health left, I hid up there for a while taking people out with a pistol then someone threw a grenade up so I rolled out the way and fell of the edge. Luckily I landed on a passing jet trooper and landed unharmed. :)
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

Gdh that is AMAZING!!!!!  :o :o :o :o :o

Ask your friendly WgT member about joining today!

Quote from: Kishan on October 20, 2012, 07:32:04 PM
greatest battle is any war that im on the same team as elite phobos and pimp.

this isnt rly best battle but a cool one i can think of is in one of FC servers i got like 3 mortar airkills on darkjet and one on vid in one life

-cough- and Fate!

On "Concord Dawn" I'd had a terrible battle and I only had lost all but one CP in the town, only myself and 2 bots represented my Imperial army, and luckily they were stuck off the map being stupid and out of harms way.
So anyway, the seemingly infinite numbers of the Rebels streamed from all their CPs straight at mine from one bottle-neck so I managed to defend the last base for a good 45 minutes with a sniper rifle. It was a good victory.

Quote from: regent on October 21, 2012, 11:53:49 AM
On "Concord Dawn" I'd had a terrible battle and I only had lost all but one CP in the town, only myself and 2 bots represented my Imperial army, and luckily they were stuck off the map being stupid and out of harms way.
So anyway, the seemingly infinite numbers of the Rebels streamed from all their CPs straight at mine from one bottle-neck so I managed to defend the last base for a good 45 minutes with a sniper rifle. It was a good victory.
so basically you were the nazi dude from inglourious basterds. yeah, i've had battles like this before from way back when I actually did singleplayer.

My favorite battles have always been ones from clan tournaments such as the GGW3, ICW, etc. Not the GGCW though, that fiasco very nearly turned me off of the whole concept of a clan tournament.

Quote from: Joseph on October 21, 2012, 12:04:50 PM
so basically you were the nazi dude from inglourious basterds. yeah, i've had battles like this before from way back when I actually did singleplayer.
Nah, more of a that end scene from "Zulu" or Alamo type thing.

SPs a laugh. My best MP battle was probably last week on Eintech when there was pure and unadulterated chaos.

Quote from: regent on October 21, 2012, 12:09:24 PM
SPs a laugh. My best MP battle was probably last week on Eintech when there was pure and unadulterated chaos.

most of my favorite casual public games have been on that server, despite the ping being so-so for me.

Another good battle I remember was when we won 1-150 by taking cps, the best thing was there was still confused enemy running around thinking they had won while the victory timer went down. :)
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)