Frontlines YouTube Series

Started by {TcF}Dr.Penguin, September 22, 2012, 08:50:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
September 22, 2012, 08:50:08 AM Last Edit: September 22, 2012, 08:52:21 AM by {TcF}Dr.Penguin
Hello! I'd like to inform you all about a Star Wars Battle Front I(and possible Star Wars battlefront 2) based Series on youtube. The channel is TcFrontlines. And I thought some of the people on this forum might enjoy it!

This is a trailer for our upcomming episode!

Hey that's pretty rad!
If you ever require any voice acting I'm right here ( Don't worry I've done lot's before ).

September 22, 2012, 09:06:06 AM #2 Last Edit: September 22, 2012, 09:16:52 AM by {TcF}Dr.Penguin
Quote from: Regent on September 22, 2012, 08:59:48 AM
Hey that's pretty rad!
If you ever require any voice acting I'm right here ( Don't worry I've done lot's before ).
Thanks! We'll be sure to use you in one of our episodes :D

Wow, this trailer alone is better than your last episode (yes, that is a complement)

Look forward to seeing the full film! :moo:

Quote from: Agent Z on September 22, 2012, 09:09:33 AM
Wow, this trailer alone is better than your last episode (yes, that is a complement)

Look forward to seeing the full film! :moo:
I'm glad you are.

trailer looks really cool.
Peace is a lie, there is only passion          -Fear leads to anger
Through passion, I gain strength              -Anger leads to hate
Through strength, I gain power                -Hate leads to suffering
Through power, I gain victory
Through victory, my chains are broken
The Force shall free me

Nice trailer!! Can't wait for it! You should make this a thread on new episodes and people's comments on them.

Quote from: Kit Fisto on September 22, 2012, 04:11:37 PM
Nice trailer!! Can't wait for it! You should make this a thread on new episodes and people's comments on them.
Good idea.

Um, if you want to talk about it, feel free to make an account on www.tcffrontlines.webs.com, the official website to the series.

LOL rick you had to go and sound really mad that he mad a good sugustion..... :slap: Yes there is a website....BUT SOME PEOPLE (like me) cant get in webs! so its a really nice idea! Good Idea kit! :cheers:

Oh, I didn't know that it couldn't work for you! Thats sad :( But um, I wasn't angry about anything...?!

September 27, 2012, 04:45:33 AM #11 Last Edit: September 30, 2012, 06:10:33 AM by Regent
Quote from: rickcastle45 on September 27, 2012, 04:20:55 AM
Oh, I didn't know that it couldn't work for you! Thats sad :( But um, I wasn't angry about anything...?!
Well my mom has parental controls on so no webs.. :td:, idk maybe it was me but i had an image of you yelling it lol :P

IM SO PUMPED FOR THE PREMIRE TONIGHT!!!!  Hopefully i can make it!!!

Just so every one knows Episode 2 Has been released.

This thread hasn't been taken over by a different topic at all..

I watched it and I liked it! Very cool! :cheers: