Oy

Started by WiLLiE, January 20, 2016, 08:24:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Oy, I am WiLLiE (yeah, why not). I am just that average gamer looking for a few mods for an old favorite and had no idea how recent and lively Star Wars Battlefront (2004) really is after all these years until I ran into this site! There is not much I can say about me and my computer except I am not so mean and my latest computer being built about a couple years ago is a nice thing, besides the fact it's graphics card is the one thing I skimped on but overall it runs pretty great (as for the names of my hardware.. I will get back to you on that as soon as I find the boxes to everything or remember how to check that in my system) for an AMD system.

Enough about that, though. It was not too long ago, maybe a year since I got the game's hard copy for the PC (finally), since a Steam version of Star Wars Battlefront (2004) has yet to emerge. Although this is true, I've been playing this game for as long as it's been out via consoles and it is comforting to know others have come to show their appreciation for this gem so long into it's future by sticking around as a formal community with actual mods (which, is hard to find for this game) and robust players!

Again, enough about that. I would like to see if there is something more to this community than a few mods I personally find to sound like quite the delight!

:moo: Keeps catching my eye.

Welcome.

Although there are not many players left, there are a few that play each day on the GameMaster servers.   :cheers:
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

Quote from: WiLLiE on January 20, 2016, 08:24:22 PM
for an AMD system.

I salute you sir. I hate Intel, they've always given me duff CPUs or they just only last up to 1 year. AMD has not yet let me down.

Welcome to the community!  :wave:
Feel free to contact me on Steam, I answer instantly (Unless I'm offline):<br /><br />YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/roblox751123

oHi! Try Ltin Corporation's Generic Greetings for Every Occasion!

Welcome to the site.  :cheers:
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

Hey guys! I joined the site about 2 days ago. I recently just started playing Battlefront. Never played it back when it came out, so I'm glad I've come across it along you guys. 😀👍

Welcome on this community Willie and Jmdaronco !!! our friends :)  :cheers: :moo: