Tatooine map (In Progress)

Started by Ginev, June 23, 2013, 10:20:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
I know that type of shiny but i was meaning the gloss effect that we discover before some time.I try add that effect to the stormtrooper but when i munge the program give me error.The map still working but the soldier don't show up in game.I go to my map folder/_BUILD_PC_/world/munged and search for the munged storm trooper model file.The file was munged and it was there but the strange thing was that the size of the model was 0.Very strange.Its seems the game read the files but dont munge them.This happen when i edit the storm trooper model with HEX EDITOR (to add gloss effect).Well never mind i have other things to do before worry about this. :D  :wacko:

That map looks like it will be amazing! Keep up the amazing work!

shinny shinny map ? i think i gonna have to play with sunglasses on.  8)

September 02, 2013, 03:28:05 PM #153 Last Edit: September 06, 2013, 07:22:25 AM by Ginev
Actually for now there is only few shiny models,but i think one of my soldiers have glasses :D  :XD:
Now i am working on one big house with corridor and few rooms inside.

EDIT:Here is again 2 pictures.I made alot of other models but will not show them...Well ok i am continuing i don't want to lose time :D  (Room table and simple carpet.I hope you like them)

:shady:  cya for now

Very nice!
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

Gosh, you just pull time out of the sky and turn it into art!

Here is some new crap.I hope you like it :D   Tie Crawler (more like Tie Crap :D ),Big building and TradeTower destroyed model:

After some crazy shooting with the hoomies (the AI's)

Can't be usedfrom the player...for now.I can't add hp points,someone need to help me here  ::)

BOOOM!! :D

Anyway i hope you like them.

The buildings look fantastic.
With the TIE crawler, I think you just need to define some of the edges and contrast a few areas like the treads, which should probably be black.

Yes, and those treads, will never works with gloss, just like with the bump.
Seems, we just open "Pandora Box", with those gloss effect. :D
Beauty is, the way to perfection.

Glory to Ukraine!  :mf:

ha
It all looks great. I love that you are doing destructible buildings.
But that Tie Tank does look like it might be inflatable. Might dial the shiny back a bit.
I wouldn't say any of it is crappy though.  I appreciate all of it, man.

Quote from: tirpider on September 11, 2013, 10:10:53 AM
But that Tie Tank does look like it might be inflatable. Might dial the shiny back a bit.
Lol.
-
Nice job mate, I can't imagine trying to do all of that work in the amount of time you have done it in..
Keep up the good work!

This is ALPHA stage of the map.I am giving you this just to test the map so far.No planning for AI's yet so you will run around the city alone.Use the Tie Fighter to fly in orbit,or the heavy trooper to blow the door and enter the city.Read the txt file.Alot of models pops up inf far distance i know but i will try to find solution of the problem.

Play with the empire to explore!

http://www.gamefront.com/files/23690602/ALPHA+TATOOINE.zip

Sweet! DLing now.

---

The map is great! I absolutely love the destructible buildings. I do think they need to have some more health though. The new models look great. Overall, great map. Can't wait for the release!
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

Well if you shoot the buildings with normal blasters it will take you alot of time to destroy them.Beside that they are not metal structures so with rocket launcher must be very easy to blow them.i want to be real. :D  Ill wait to see what will say the others for the map and will speak again.Thanks for the comment sssssssnake :D

This is great.  I'm excited for when everything gets implemented.
I was "Bug searching" and exploring the map today.  You can glitch into the Turbolaser tower.  Other than that, no bugs that I noticed.  Nicely done.
The BOBclan:  A Rich History

Quote from: Unit 33 on November 29, 2014, 03:44:44 AM
'Please, tell me more about the logistics of the design of laser swords being wielded by space wizards' - Some guy on the internet.