Goldeneye Wii

Started by aeria., November 08, 2010, 04:01:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Unfortunately I don't have Wiispeak and I don't know where to find it (or know of any game beside Conduit that supports it).

My Goldeneye Friend Code is: 533289187450

I'll add all friend codes I find in this topic. Hopefully we could get parties going. :)
[mergedate]1290979144[/mergedate]
Quote from: Vendetta on November 28, 2010, 10:43:47 AM
My code is 1239 8283 5713 7931

If you don't know, we both need to add eachothers code, so don't try to send a message over the Wii if you have mine, but I don't have yours ;)

Eh? Is that your Wii friend code? I don't recall any spaces in mine... or that many numbers.

Your friend code in every game is different from your Wii friend code. It's an utterly annoying system but there's no way around it.

#TYBG

Ohh, then I'll get looking for it.  That seems pretty stupid >:(

Where did you find yours AG?  And where/how can I get Wii Speak?

Newest one!

Ya were did you find your freind code ag and you can get wii speak at future shop for 20 dollars or 15

I'm a cheapy, so I'm not gonna get Wii Speak :P

I heard its crappy anyway :dry:

Newest one!

Go to Multiplayer -> Nintendo WFC -> Party Invite

It'll show your Friend Code there. :)

Also I'm thinking of finding a way to split my video so that I can record some of my gameplay.

Regarding Wiispeak, 15 dollars is too much for an accessory that is supported in very little games and honestly they should have added support for USB headsets like the PS3. If the Black Ops Wii headset has support for more games, I will probably get that.

#TYBG

Found it.

Wana play a match ag?

Newest one!

Ok mine is 406800950760 you guys up for a match tonight

Sorry I can't play anymore tonight. I got some work to do. :(
All throughout next I should be free.

#TYBG

k ill see you another time then

I'm having a hard time getting myself to go online. Getting online on my requires me to disconnect my internet to move the ethernet cable to my Wii and then do a hard reset of my router. I have static IP so I cannot have both my computer and my Wii to be connected at the same time.

I promise I will add you guys tomorrow.

#TYBG

I've been doing all the missions over on the Agent difficulty.  Can't really tell too much of any enemies being harder to kill, just the extra objectives.

Newest one!

Quote from: Vendetta on December 11, 2010, 08:41:30 PM
I've been doing all the missions over on the Agent difficulty.  Can't really tell too much of any enemies being harder to kill, just the extra objectives.

Yeah there are just merely extra objectives. It adds a bit more than "pass the imaginary line to continue" but it's nothing like the original Goldeneye.

The hardest difficulty gives you non-regenerating health and requires you to pick up body armor, just like the original Goldeneye. Feel free to give that mode a try if you want something more challenging.

#TYBG

I find the last few missions really fun.  All my enemies seem to be perfectly placed next to something explosive all the time :P

Newest one!

Yeah if I'm playing my Wii, I'm playing Goldeneye.

Once I get a router, I'll be playing Goldeneye nonstop. :)

#TYBG

Ok guys I added both of your friend codes. It took me that long to not get lazy about it.

When do you guys wanna play online?

#TYBG