Hardest Game You've Ever Played?

Started by aeria., April 10, 2010, 09:30:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Assassins Creed 2.  Fun and cool game, just REALLY freaking long!!!!!

Newest one!

lol try hardcore's cod4 challenges. now that's rough!

"Were bigger than Jesus!"  -John Lennon

'Shadow of the Colossus' was an epic game, and probably one of the most challenging I have ever played, actually finding your foe was a challenge in itself.
Also 'Super Mario Bros: The Lost Levels;, but that doesn't count, because it's unbeatable, YOU JUST CAN'T WIN !!!  :o

portal advanced levels.

uh those were pretty easy, I beat em in a couple hours and even figured out a way to skip a whole level by flinging to the end.

lol, well u are a genius then. I just got TF2 working, amazing game but a little on the hard end when going up against machine guns :P

Yeah the Portal advanced levels are not exactly hard, you just have to complete them in a different way, and being that you did it one way the first time, your mind doesn't want to play it out a different way the second time, just try them out new.
QuoteSow the wind and reap the whirlwind
Through the rain and through the shine
Only something with a meaning can stand the test of time

Assasins Creed....was my first game i ever played on an Xbox (at a friends)
i had no idea how the controls were and what i had to do, cause i also never played the game itself.

However after i played for like 3 days (just some hours every day) i went to know how i could use it....still the game itself is allready hard so

"Better not be at all than not be noble" - Lord Alfred Tennyson
https://www.facebook.com/SWBFGamers
https://twitter.com/swbfuniverse

I've played contra recently. It goes on the list of the hardest game ever made, however I've been having more problems beating Ninja Gaiden 2. GAH

#TYBG

Half life 2 episode 1 Final Boss :(

For me it would be Halo 3's multiplayer(I'm just so horrible at it but I'm okay at the single player) #2 would be BFBC's multiplayer( not that hard if I use da M60 but its hard compared to mw2 its just so noob friendly)
Keller Dalyetsev

unlike mw2 XD