Started by Phobos, November 28, 2012, 10:27:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which do you prefer?

Yellow Lemonade
16 (76.2%)
Pink Lemonade
5 (23.8%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Cloudy yellow is the best or clear for a quick drink. Pink is just unnatural. :)
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

My yellow lemonade requires a lot of sugar to achieve great power.
It is the drink of justice.
If the bad guys had more lemonade, they wouldn't be bad anymore.

No reason for saying that.. just sayin...

Well, I prefer tea mora than any kind of lemonade xD
(I also like coffee)
Anyder | Talent, Ops & Culture | SWBF & Player Engagement
Email: communityambassador@swbfgamers.com
SWBFSpy Discord: http://discord.swbfspy.com
SWBFSpy Info: http://info.swbfspy.com

Quote from: Sereja on November 29, 2012, 08:20:06 AM
It's testes, like a very yamly lemonade. :DWell, you can order or made alcohol free version. Not sure about other schools, but in my one, making alcohol free cocktails, was a part of chemistry lesson, and home task. So, I got my A+. ;)
lolz i guess ill try the non-alcohol version.
Proud [Freelancer Consortium] Member! [FC]Leader.Helios

Quote from: {PLA}gdh92 on November 29, 2012, 08:35:57 AM
Cloudy yellow is the best or clear for a quick drink. Pink is just unnatural. :)

Umm how is it unnatural? They use a little bit of grape juice or cranberry juice for the pink color. Sounds natural enough to me.

Quote from: Phobos on November 29, 2012, 01:35:30 PM
Umm how is it unnatural? They use a little bit of grape juice or cranberry juice for the pink color. Sounds natural enough to me.
I meant because lemons are yellow or clear if they're watered down. I think 95% of lemonade uses some 'unnatural' ingredients though. :)
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

'unnatural' ingredients are for the Power.

And the ladies love it ;)

Quote from: {PLA}gdh92 on November 29, 2012, 01:41:01 PM
I meant because lemons are yellow or clear if they're watered down. I think 95% of lemonade uses some 'unnatural' ingredients though. :)
Oh I see what you mean. Lemons are naturally yellow. And most lemonade I've encountered is full of acids and other preservatives. I really can't stand those powdered mixes either.

Quote from: Phobos on November 29, 2012, 01:53:47 PM
Oh I see what you mean. Lemons are naturally yellow. And most lemonade I've encountered is full of acids and other preservatives. I really can't stand those powdered mixes either.
Ya from my own experience it doesnt hold well in your stomach... But hey maybe i have a weird stomach.

Quote from: (212th)ComSharpshot on November 29, 2012, 01:56:39 PM
Ya from my own experience it doesnt hold well in your stomach... But hey maybe i have a weird stomach.
Well we can assume everything about you is weird.  ;)

Quote from: Sereja on November 29, 2012, 08:20:06 AM
Well, you can order or made alcohol free version. Not sure about other schools, but in my one, making alcohol free cocktails, was a part of chemistry lesson, and home task. So, I got my A+. ;)
Sereja you need to write a book on your school life! They let you make cocktails and stuff like that?! :blink: :rofl:

Quote from: Kit Fisto on November 29, 2012, 04:21:03 PM
Well we can assume everything about you is weird.  ;)
Says Fungus with Green expired Noodles for hair... I like the witty bantern we have towards each other, wouldnt you say so Kit?

Meh. My school used to let us make cocktails till last year. Maybe it's only for Advanced/Honors schools :P

I prefer yellow lemonade. Pink tastes odd to me.

Quote from: (212th)ComSharpshot on November 29, 2012, 04:29:13 PM
Says Fungus with Green expired Noodles for hair... I like the witty bantern we have towards each other, wouldnt you say so Kit?
Lol! I love what you come up with some time!  :rofl:
And yes I do enjoy the "witty bantering" we have! :friend: