Movie News for Kit Fisto

Started by Led, November 21, 2012, 09:23:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

http://movies.msn.com/movies/article.aspx?news=776025

In 2004, Hamill told Movieblog.com that Lucas' ideas for the sequels go as far back as 1976, during the shooting of the original "Star Wars," when the director said an older Hamill would have roles in them.

There is further backing for the idea that Luke will reappear from the films that have already been released, including "Return of the Jedi."

And others around Lucas have spoken publicly about the idea that the family drama that began with Anakin Skywalker and continued with his son, Luke, would carry on for at least the next three films.

"It's really nine parts of one film," said Rick McCallum, producer of the prequel Episodes I, II and III, in 1999, according to "The Secret History of Star Wars" by author Michael Kaminski.

The cohesion that McCallum suggested belies the haphazard nature with which the movies have been put together. At different points in time, Lucas has said there was just one, three, six, nine or even 12 films envisioned in all.

Called it :P
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

I want another battle royale scene from Geonosis in AotC. Or maybe another scene with the same feeling as storming the jedi temple scene in RotS.

Quote from: Roxas on November 21, 2012, 09:31:25 PM
I want another battle royale scene from Geonosis in AotC. Or maybe another scene with the same feeling as storming the jedi temple scene in RotS.
I want an actual remake of battle royale with jedi younglings

Aww you named a topic after me! Well Led ya got me.  :slap: well played my friend! :)

After multiple, in depth conversations with my Dad I have faith in this movie and the newer ones to come. I've already got it planned out! Me and my little brother will see it opening night!! :cheer:

And to all you "oldies" out there, if you say you don't like the prequels because of too much green screen, be prepared to be disappointed, you know it's gonna be jammed packed with special effects, so I hope you can all look over that! ;)

Quote from: Kit Fisto on November 21, 2012, 10:19:57 PM
Aww you named a topic after me! Well Led ya got me.  :slap: well played my friend! :)

After multiple, in depth conversations with my Dad I have faith in this movie and the newer ones to come. I've already got it planned out! Me and my little brother will see it opening night!! :cheer:

And to all you "oldies" out there, if you say you don't like the prequels because of too much green screen, be prepared to be disappointed, you know it's gonna be jammed packed with special effects, so I hope you can all look over that! ;)

The Star Wars Movies have used blue screen(Same thing as green screen) for all their movies I believe, well for the space scenes in the originals...(Watched 'making of' documentary)

Quote from: {TcF}Dr.Penguin on November 22, 2012, 06:11:30 AM
The Star Wars Movies have used blue screen(Same thing as green screen) for all their movies I believe, well for the space scenes in the originals...(Watched 'making of' documentary)
Oh yea I knew that. It's that in the prequels they use A LOT more and some people don't like that.
Quote from: Joseph on November 21, 2012, 10:30:48 PM
Huh? ???

I get disappointed a lot.
Good editing can mask it sometimes, but the actor-and-invisible-thing-they-are-interacting-with comes off flat and not emotive.
If the actors were in a therapy environment, they would get medication to counter the 'flattening' of their emotions.

It isn't their fault. It's just they way it comes across, sometimes.

My mom says that the acting with-invisible-things was still relatively new when they were making the prequels. But now that green screen is in every non-drama movie most actors can act well to nothing. It has become part of the audition! They put you in front of a wall and say, "now have a fist fight with the 7 foot tall killer robot. ACTION!!"
:rofl:

Quote from: Joseph on November 21, 2012, 09:56:57 PM
I want an actual remake of battle royale with jedi younglings
If they base it off of the book and not a movie you have pure, pure gold.

Quote from: Roxas on November 22, 2012, 09:18:44 AM
If they base it off of the book and not a movie you have pure, pure gold.
You don't like the movie?

I wish they would make a movie based on Knights of the Old Republic. The storyline was riveting, and I loved the characters throughout the entire game. I think with enough work it could easily be translated into motion picture. I know the new movies are going to be sequels, but maybe they could make an episode 0... I can dream right?

Quote from: sirpimped on November 22, 2012, 11:18:40 AM
I wish they would make a movie based on Knights of the Old Republic. The storyline was riveting, and I loved the characters throughout the entire game. I think with enough work it could easily be translated into motion picture. I know the new movies are going to be sequels, but maybe they could make an episode 0... I can dream right?

I suspect we will see many, many movies in this franchise.
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

Quote from: sirpimped on November 22, 2012, 11:18:40 AM
I know right! Just for the love of everything good in the world, don't screw it up.

The problem with the films being set in the old republic is they wouldn't work well as a trilogy...the first game is a great star wars story, but KOTOR 2 is a very morally grey game, it's too much for star wars movies. I think that it's more likely Disney starts off sometime after episode 6, though I have no idea where that will go.
Raoul Duke: feels redneck
Raoul Duke: have to bring the family tree when looking for women

Lilly Satou: also oh my god
Lilly Satou: fried chicken in the lingo is the best thing ever