How do i find this tunngle server.

Started by EvanUnknown, November 15, 2012, 03:49:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
How am I supposed to find the glorious tunngle server on the tungle forums?  :confused:

Quote from: EvanUnknown on November 15, 2012, 03:49:57 PM
How am I supposed to find the glorious tunngle server on the tungle forums?  :confused:
Read this and follow instructions very carefully  :tu:  :)
http://www.swbfgamers.com/index.php?topic=5511.0
Proud [Freelancer Consortium] Member! [FC]Leader.Helios

Im not sure if it can be deleted, but the topic can be locked. Just ask a mod to do it

I think you just wait for an admin or someone to come, tell them to delete it, and they will delete it. :P

Quote from: Joseph on November 15, 2012, 04:06:50 PM
I hope this thread gets locked fast
xD lol
Proud [Freelancer Consortium] Member! [FC]Leader.Helios

November 15, 2012, 04:28:29 PM #6 Last Edit: November 15, 2012, 04:36:51 PM by Buckler
Quote from: EvanUnknown on November 15, 2012, 03:49:57 PM

You seem to come off acting like a jerk.  I'm sure you are as unhappy with the situation of the internet servers a we are. But keep this in mind:

-you have never paid for the internet servers, but I have
-you do not pay for this forum, but I do
-you did not set up any new servers and figure out a way we can still play, but I and others have.

I'm not asking you to be grateful, but at least don't come off sounding like anyone here owes you anything.

Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

Quote from: Buckler on November 15, 2012, 04:28:29 PM
You seem to come off acting like a jerk.  I'm sure you are as unhappy with the situation of the internet servers a we are. But keep this in mind:

-you have never paid for the internet servers, but I have
-you do not pay for this forum, but I do
-you did not set up any new servers and figure out a way we can still play, but I and others have.

I'm not asking you to be grateful, but at least don't come off sounding like anyone here owes you anything.

Buckler may not ask you to be grateful, but I will. Without him, SWBF would be much farther dead, if not completely. I think everyone needs to make sure they show some respect, atleast in their attitude. Topic Locked
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder