Tunngle

Started by First Class xXx, November 14, 2012, 06:13:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
November 14, 2012, 06:13:11 PM Last Edit: November 15, 2012, 11:21:47 AM by Buckler
Hello! {212th} Cobra speaking, i was just wondering about tunngle. Its not quite working for me. When i search "battlefront" most people just click swbf1. (witch i did) and if you look, you will get a green  :D face in the bottom right corner. that is the problem. I have a frownie face when i try. It always shows errors and everything, anyone have a solution?

And so i tried to uninstall and reinstall tunngle. I dont know if it downloaded wrong or something, but now when i click on tunngle, it never loads. I have waited for it plenty and im not sure whats wrong.

edit by buckler:  modify your post instead of double posting please
A.O

Well I don't know, but I've had a frowny face or a straight face, you shouldn't be having problems joining.
Proud [Freelancer Consortium] Member! [FC]Leader.Helios

Quote from: Cobra-xXx on November 14, 2012, 06:13:11 PM
Hello! {212th} Cobra speaking, i was just wondering about tunngle. Its not quite working for me. When i search "battlefront" most people just click swbf1. (witch i did) and if you look, you will get a green  :D face in the bottom right corner. that is the problem. I have a frownie face when i try. It always shows errors and everything, anyone have a solution?

Tell us what errors and what operating system you use.  (i.e. windows 7)
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

Did you try and enter a server before you uninstalled it? I always have errors pop up and I almost always have a red frown face but it always works  :shrug:

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." -Bilbo Baggins